Be real. MJ will be missed, but how many more topics will be made?

Let the man rest in peace PLEASE! Is it not enough that every radio station plays his songs 24/7 now, ET, TMZ, Hollywood Access dedicate their entire shows toMJ, and all have 10,000,000 fake or possible stories about him. Its like come on now, yes he was an icon, yes he is the greatest entertainer ever, but how longare they gonna milk this baby for? I think its kind of messed up how these people use a death like this for their own good, and that any of these shows can say"And up next.....did Michael Jackson really......" or "And up next......we will reveal how Michael Jackson......". Its just like fill inthe blank. I know i will get flamed for eternity by all the MJ lovers for posting this. MICHAEL JACKSON rest in peace.....if your one of his obsessers...peacebe with you.

Bottom line.......let's make bets on how many more NT topics will be created about him.....or how many headlines can the newspaper and other forms of mediacome up with....lets be real, theres a difference between being sad, and being obsessive. We are all sad, but they are taking this to a new level.

This one aint helpin....

indifferent.gif

Next time someone really famous passes, I'm not going on any forum for at least 2 weeks to make sure all the nonsense is gone. Yes it's good to payyour respect, but you can't gloom and doom all day you bunch of eeyores.

I don't know how many more topics will be made....you tell us since you seem to have made one....

remember the Swine flu?
how about the election?

the media OD's on all big news, business as usual

funny-pictures-cat-is-now-entering-warp-level-nine.jpg

Ugh, makes me want to hop in the Delereon to go back when he WAS alive and THESE threads didn't pop up every 30mins

Honestly, the threads being made in this forum in particular are just out of control.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

funny-pictures-cat-is-now-entering-warp-level-nine.jpg

Ugh, makes me want to hop in the Delereon to go back when he WAS alive and THESE threads didn't pop up every 30mins

laugh.gif

Delorean

Back
Top Bottom