Be Your Own Boss vol. inspiration from Dame Dash

Dame Exposed. Never was his own boss.

Keith Watson, a man involved in the completion of the financial breakup of the Rocafella business empire, exposes this clown. 

If this is true, wow, def makes sense, how can you be part owner of 300 million dollar company or whatever, and only walk away with 30 million and in debt. Jay knew what he was doing let going of this clown.

In response to Dame Dash...

Thoughts?
what Boyce Watkins said basically just certified what dame was saying but a lot of you won't and can't see past the bandwagon of hate for dame so you missed the message altogether. This interview made a ton of great points and was well articulated by Mr Boyce watkins

Last edited:
Dudes like Dame ego trip when they know they're on camera and have an audience

Best believe dude is a mouse in life when there's no camera or audience in sight 

Last edited:
what Boyce Watkins said basically just certified what dame was saying but a lot of you won't and can't see past the bandwagon of hate for dame so you missed the message altogether. This interview made a ton of great points and was well articulated by Mr Boyce watkins

Stop it...

Dame was mixing in a few solid points with a bunch of ********...

That's what everyone has been saying.

You don't bring up the parts when Boyce Watkins was like... "Nah, I don't agree with that"

Dudes are gonna keep arguing o tour simple minded u missed the point, I give up. We acknowledged the good that he said but y'all fail to acknowledge the bad. How much nonsense was spewed compared to good knowledge? I give up

So I watched the whole interview finally. The guy did make some points but it was the delivery of his points that seems to have people up in arms. When he says he is hustling for his last name, I don't see what's hard to understand about that. It means he wants to leave something to his next of kin.

Also the IRS is not dame dash's boss. They dont fire him if he doesn't show up at the office.

went back and the other side...

I always take the worse from both stories... And mix in the good from both stories to get to the truth

Dude shouldn't have got between Dane and his kid

His girl shouldn't be trying to invite dudes over when she knows her baby's father is coming by (unless he lives there)

Same shouldn't be keeping the kids from school

She called him an abusive stoner which makes zero sense

I don't know why I just wasted my time watching this when I'm supposed to be doing something else but I found it funny anyway

Lawyers can be terrible humans

Last edited:
Life is checks and balances. We answer to and get answered to. The balance of those two is determined by you.

How you a man waitin' for the next man to get rich?
Yo' plan is to stick out yo' hand real quick
So if he feed ya family and he serve you ****
Then he need that head you get and he deserve your *****
Nas won.

Last edited:
Agree and disagree with what he's saying.  I own a business and that was a big goal of mine for many years and I agree there's pride in it and it feels great, but at the same time I think any time you're progressing toward a goal in business, whether you're the "boss" at that moment or not, there's pride in that, too.  Dame's suggestion that someone can just start out as a "boss" and grow from there may not be entirely untrue, but it's not practical to most peoples' situation.  No one's getting off the ground without capital, and capital doesn't grow on a tree.  Generally individuals have to work under someone else in order to attain the capital it takes to get started.  No one's out here giving loans to people with no assets and no job. 

Personally, I own a business and work outside that business in another professional field.  My intention is to take the money I earn outside my business and invest it in my business.  My business does not require that I be at it 24 hours a day, so why wouldn't I be out there using my skills to get paid in the meantime?  According to Dame there's no pride in that, but I strongly disagree; I had to earn a degree and get licensed to get those checks, and I'm investing the money on my "last name's" behalf.  Dame seems so self-conscious and prideful that he can't accept not being in charge even if that's in the best interest of his own professional situation and the last name he is supposedly hustling for.  There's no pride in being so proud that it holds you and your business back.  That's just foolish.

Dudes are gonna keep arguing o tour simple minded u missed the point, I give up. We acknowledged the good that he said but y'all fail to acknowledge the bad. How much nonsense was spewed compared to good knowledge? I give up

Any smart person would just take the gems and leave the rest.

And Dame was really tryna motivate cats out here.

He went in on Envy's manhood, straight up called him not a man and suggested his son sees him as less than.

And after all that, Envy said he would be glad to work for Dame.

That shows you something right there about the state of mind we have, and how someone with a different state of mind managed to spark this whole conversation simply by putting his perspective forth.

Boyce kind of went in too, I didn't see the Dame interview yet but I get what he means.

Don't agree with him 100% but at least he said what he thought.

Basically, it's not dumb to have a boss, it's dumb not to have a plan.

Any smart person would just take the gems and leave the rest.

And Dame was really tryna motivate cats out here.

He went in on Envy's manhood, straight up called him not a man and suggested his son sees him as less than.

And after all that, Envy said he would be glad to work for Dame.

That shows you something right there about the state of mind we have, and how someone with a different state of mind managed to spark this whole conversation simply by putting his perspective forth.
nah

http://allhiphop.com/2015/04/29/judge-orders-dame-dash-arrested-if-cannot-pay-up/

Judge Orders Dame Dash Arrested If Cannot Pay Up

A New York judge has issues and order to arrest Dame Dash for owing his ex-wife more than $340,000.

Fashion designer Rachel Roy entered into Manhattan Supreme court and Judge Matthew Cooper declared that the former Roc-A-Fella mogul fork over $341,999 or be arrested. “Dash owes $91,249 in back child support, school and camp fees, and another $250,750 in debts Roy said she had to pay when Dash broke their divorce agreement by not paying the mortgages their New York homes,” according to a report by Gossip. Furthermore, the judge ordered an arrest warrant for Dash for owning the monies.

Dash did not appear in court for the appearance.

“He failed on his default. He has failed to appear. I will issue a warrant,” Judge Cooper stated, “unless he can avoid arrest by purging contempt, and the purge is $341,999.”

On top of it all, Dash was ordered to pay $25,000 of Roy’s $40,000 legal fees related to the case.

Don't "real bosses" pay their child support and mortgages?

I said this ***** was fools gold long ago.

Back
Top Bottom