Be Your Own Boss vol. inspiration from Dame Dash

He said he can make anyone famous also. Making someone famous is easy, I'd love to hear a murda nook song on the radio dame, if he makes that happen I'd quit my job and start my own sock business.

Jay should do a deal with Dames son's cookies just to be petty :lol: like invest in the company and get 70% of ownership. Change the name to Roc Cookies

Sounds like some **** 50 would do :lol:

Dame Dash needs to write a self help book about being resilient. He could really do some damage in that lane.

How do you go on a radio station talking greezy like that? This is the same mentality that has recent college graduates selling cooking knives door to door. I hope the younger kids listen to this nonsense. What radio station is telling people "having a job is okay"? 

Harlem needs the Bugs Bunny treatment. 

What grown man eats another man's cookies? A real man would make his own cookies, pause. Eating another mans cookies makes him your boss, and that's the same as calling him daddy.

Wat if i eats girl scout cookies tho.

Dame Dash isn't some brilliant business man. He's a perfect example of right place right time. If he was flat broke right now, and had to start from scratch do ya'll really think he would come up again? That's my def of someone who I would take business advice from.

If I am ever looking for a way to lose my own business to someone I employed, I'll be sure to watch this.

should i really waste an hour watching this?
That made my work week. I caught snippets of him on Sway when I was driving. Came to work and listened to the whole thing and thought he was alright. The vid suggested the Breakfast Club interview and he went Kanye.

The packaging dont eem look right.

Theyre packaged like those chilis you see at the asian grocery store
Dame taught him how to package based on his own experience flipping demthangs.

anyone even tried the cookies?
I googled but couldn't find anything. Would order if I could.

Back
Top Bottom