Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

sick vid
pimp.gif

too bad OP turned in his Laker card

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   True.

But yeah, cool vid.

He looked like he was just toying with them. I'm not a Kobe fan but you have to admit he's something special.

He looked like he was just toying with them. I'm not a Kobe fan but you have to admit he's something special.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Man if we had youtube back then this dude would be #1 in '96
QFT!

Games would have been on ESPN, would have called him "King", rolled to school in a H2, had a Nike contract, went to the ESPY's, and been annointed with every call from his first NBA appearance.....oh wait.....

I must say, I kind of have to agree here.

But i'd also note that the NBA and the fans wouldn't have it. No way they let a 17 year old that did not play one second in college be #1 pick.

QFT!

Games would have been on ESPN, would have called him "King", rolled to school in a H2, had a Nike contract, went to the ESPY's, and been annointed with every call from his first NBA appearance.....oh wait.....

But i'd also note that the NBA and the fans wouldn't have it. No way they let a 17 year old that did not play one second in college be #1 pick.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

QFT!

He prob would be #1 & playing for the 6ers not the Lakers

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

QFT!

He prob would be #1 & playing for the 6ers not the Lakers

Back
Top Bottom