Beanie Sigel - "I can feel it in The Air" Appreciation

dmoney82

Banned
This joint still gives me goosebumps. One of the greatest tracks of all time..... IMO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/qKdS2WHUsIE&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/qKdS2WHUsIE&hl=en_US&fs=1&

"it ain't an us or a we or a i'ma thing,
it's a good/bad karma thing,
a song men of honor sing..."

the b. coming is a classic imo.
pimp.gif

never really heard alot of beanie sigel, but that song is pretty cool, anyways can someone shed some light on the video? did he really get caught ( i read the end of it) or set up? explain thnx

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

never really heard alot of beanie sigel, but that song is pretty cool, anyways can someone shed some light on the video? did he really get caught ( i read the end of it) or set up? explain thnx
what? the video corresponds with the song.. the song is about paranoia. he's leery of method man's character in the video and rightfully so, as method man turns out to be a fed. at the end, method man's character and the police raid beanie sigel's home.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

what? the video corresponds with the song.. the song is about paranoia. he's leery of method man's character in the video and rightfully so, as method man turns out to be a fed. at the end, method man's character and the police raid beanie sigel's home.
yeah i understood that, i guess i worded it wrong, did this happen to him in real life? i knew he got locked up for some stuff..but just didnt know what it was for 

***I Can Feel It In The Air***
i read between tha lines of ya eyes and ya brows
ya handshake aint matchin ya smile
ill holla, you n*gg*s foul

Beans is talkin about Jay

my 2cents

Back
Top Bottom