Beanie Sigel Shot AKA JayZ vs Nas Beauty Contest vol. 2014

No one under the age of 12 has heard of sunshine either. Oochie wally was more memorable than sunshine, I don't even know how that song goes anymore and I grew up in that generation.

Who be, in a Japanese restaurant, eating sushi
Drinking saki, it's me, and my mami with the doobie
Cutie, smellin like Tiaka, half-Phillipine thing
For now, let's call her Suki, got me this booty bangin
Properly, in Versace pants, cocky bow-legged stance
A thing of beauty, watch me, body crazy
**** Firm like Nature, Foxy, Nas and AZ

I know lol.

I forgot he mentioned the firm in that tho.

I remember the video wit all the lights and emphasis on his camel grill

I'd like to also point out that oochie Wally wasn't the only time nas attempted to sellout

Is it oochie Wally wally or is it one mic
Is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice.........

The irony of his first line saying owe me back like you owe your tax :lol:

What makes nas more insightful? Is it cause you prefer his biring subject matter? Is it cause he raps about moons and stars, and Pharaohs and Sphinx type stuff :lol:

Is it cause jesus died at age 33
Is it cause he saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky
Is it cause he needs one mic
Is it cause he monkey flips em with the funky rythem :lol:

Son is garbage, what he tryna kick knowledge :lol:

Last edited:
It was over this girl from the ROC camp that Ma$e was hitting. Arion, from a skit on Harlem World.

He and Dame almost scrapped in NY over it too.

[Video]

“All we hear is platinum that, platinum this. Platinum whips, nobody got no platinum hits."

Then this ***** retired :smh:[/Video]
[Video]

Dammmm

I knew he was smashing a dudes girl then he got shook and went to atl but i didn't know the story like that[/video]
[Video]

I know ya'll bashing Nasir right now, but Jay ain't the reason Mase got ran out of NY. Mase ****** his ex homeboy's girl, a street cat named Maine, made the song jealous guys... then **** got authentic. :lol:

http://uproxx.com/smokingsection/2014/02/baby-maine-ran-mase-out-of-harlem/[/video]

Lets not not talk about is garbage *** song

mean.gif
the nerve of people calling this album a classic with this **** ball song on it

Even j cole thought "you owe me" was straight ***

I couldn't help but think that maybe I had made a mistake
I mean, you made "You Owe Me" dog, I thought that you could relate

Wen nas made dat trash nastradamous video/song in 99 jay was on this

Theres a big difference.

I cant understand why people dont see this

Last edited:
Funny coming from the dude who sings about his gf on every single song. Dude sampled a song from Oliver to simp about how he'd do anything. Pac made a song about him and his girlfriend (gun), Jayz took it literal.

GTHOOHWTBS:lol:

Am I missjng something, is there something wrong acknowledging your wife? Especially when she's beyonce :smokin

Don't forget nas made a song about kelis too....About how she took half his money :rofl:

Lets not not talk about is garbage *** song

View media item 1325699

:smh: the nerve of people calling this album a classic with this **** ball song on it
It stopped everyone from wearing jerseys tho

That influence is real

Funny coming from the dude who sings about his gf on every single song. Dude sampled a song from Oliver to simp about how he'd do anything. Pac made a song about him and his girlfriend (gun), Jayz took it literal.

GTHOOHWTBS:lol:

Anything was a simp song? You srs?

Trying too hard b

Summary of LIONBLOODS post

Jay z has 1 flow :lol:
Oochie Wally wally and you owe me are good songs :lol:
Anything is a simp anthem :smh: :lol:
Beyonce is basic :lol: (like billionaire Oprah)
It's considered simping even if it's your wife :lol:

Last edited:
It was over this girl from the ROC camp that Ma$e was hitting. Arion, from a skit on Harlem World.

He and Dame almost scrapped in NY over it too.

[Video]

“All we hear is platinum that, platinum this. Platinum whips, nobody got no platinum hits."

Then this ***** retired :smh:[/Video]
[Video]

Dammmm

I knew he was smashing a dudes girl then he got shook and went to atl but i didn't know the story like that[/video]
[Video]

I know ya'll bashing Nasir right now, but Jay ain't the reason Mase got ran out of NY. Mase ****** his ex homeboy's girl, a street cat named Maine, made the song jealous guys... then **** got authentic. :lol:

http://uproxx.com/smokingsection/2014/02/baby-maine-ran-mase-out-of-harlem/[/video]
[Video]

There we go :lol:

Man Harlem World was so good.

Bun B raped him on there to

He did 8)

Renegaded that boy.

:stoneface: :smh: @ the oochie wally slander.[/video]

Last edited:
Jay z is proud to have been successful at preying on a 16 yr old girl when he was damn near 30.. leave him alone guys :rofl: :rofl:
Thanks for ruining the classic pac song European hov

:lol:

At jay being the reason for cole. Jay laughed at Coles face when he tried to hand him a record corny cole a sucker for ever getting near him again

How do you Stan so hard for jay

That you start stanning for Beyoncé

:lol: charming soft boy I tell ya

Wash your face

Back
Top Bottom