Beats by Dre In-Ear Headphones for $19.95 DailySteals Deal but...

Patiently waiting for my black pair.
Can't wait.
pimp.gif

Got my wife's in the mail yesterday. Totally was gonna use it as a stocking stuffer until she noticed it. Rats, but I got the circle case and non-voice control. Pretty sure they are authentic refurb. I'm happy it, well she's happy with it. I got my studios for myself.

I got mine today, i ordered them a while ago close to the begin of the post, they are appearing to be authentic, i have the Ibeats by dre. Im going to test them out and edit my post if they are fail.

Originally Posted by fresh prince of Sactown

is it just me or does these headphones have no bass? I just received mine and I feel like my Vmoda's sound better...thoughts?
mine have plenty of bass same as my tours

Originally Posted by andy206

does the shape of the headphones hurt anyone else's ears?
Yeah, the point of the triangle pokes at the top of my ear sometimes, but I try to turn it in a way that it doesn't. Overall, a pair of Beats headphones for $25 =
pimp.gif

So much better than the $30 iPod headphones, smh.

Weird... Got mine in through USPS, but the UPS tracking number was given to me, and said the arrival date would be Sunday... Oh well, they sound great!

x2_91e189e

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by fresh prince of Sactown

is it just me or does these headphones have no bass? I just received mine and I feel like my Vmoda's sound better...thoughts?
mine have plenty of bass same as my tours
yeah, thanks it was just a matter of figuring out which gel to use for the correct amount of isolation to get the crisp and good bass sound i needed

Just got all three pairs of mine! (Christmas gifts for two sisters and girlfriend)

Circle case, look great.

so I ordered some of each color(5 total) but I only received 1 pair on Halloween. Anyone else that ordered multiples still waiting? I had to place 3 separate orders if that matters...

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

so I ordered some of each color(5 total) but I only received 1 pair on Halloween. Anyone else that ordered multiples still waiting? I had to place 3 separate orders if that matters...
I had 3 different orders..Only my black colored ones came in so far...Still waiting waiting on the red ones and chrome ones.

sounds good. but these won't stay in the ear cus the buds are too heavy or the clip/separator is too heavy. tried them during working out and i think they got better with the perspiration as the workout went on. might just use them for my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom