Beauty Experts needed

Good afternoon my fellow Nter's,

This thread specifically is for all the beauty experts. After year of battling acne, I've seen a decent breakthrough. 8)
I have some dark spots in my face and would like to potentially get rid of them.

I wash my face twice a day with dove soap, once it dries, I apply a small amount of Aloe Vera to moisturize.
Just tips in general work, for the folks with faces they get greasy fairly quick how to you control it>

Any suggest on how to improve facial area?
View media item 1018036View media item 1018035

Breakthrough is whats up bro!

You should check out a glycolic acid gel or glycolic type of product

its a chemical exfoliant

known as the best type of exfoliation , and not as abrasive as scrubs etc
it serves to get rid of old dead skin and promote new healthy skin ( also increases collagen to help with wrinkles and large pores)

Start at 10% gel ( imo) and follow instructions to eventually work up to daily exfoliation
i found it helps to physically exfoliate at least 1x /week ( scrub/sponge/soft brush) to help break loose old skin
use a facial sunscreen to help with sun but keep using it as it will keep you young( go chem free) and keep reapplying

This stuff really works for ingrown hairs as well
I've been meaning to make a thread for that cuz it helped me and even got my facial follicle number up

I suggest you subscribe to this dude or check out some of his vids, he always drops knowledge and never sells you anything
Hope that works! I'm no beauty expert but wanted to improve face game and this did the job

i straight up use the organic coconut oil i bought from whole foods as my moisturizer. no complaints here, but I usually only get a little dry skin around my brows and nose occasionally.

Apple cinder vinager & Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay.

Start using oils like jojoba oil, tea tree oil and other to moisturize your face.

any specific brands on the black soap, see a lot on amazon and not sure which to get

to OP: make sure you aren't drying out your face, looks like that may be an issue. Dove soap might be too harsh for you even if you are moisturizing after. And be sure to wear sunscreen everyday, that might be an issue as well

Murad has this dark spot remover. It works really well it is expensive, but you only use a little so it last for a long time.

I really came on here to bump this thread and inquire about black soap. How convenient

papaya facial cleanser bruh, and them frown lines is bad but stop frowning and they'll smooth out

Black soap has been great for my hair. I put in at the beginning of my shower and wash it out at the end. No dandruff (I had a dandruff problem) and hair is soft. Even my barber said I had good hair.

The brand I use is Alaffia.

Clinique has dark spot removers which are supposed to be awesome; I believe they also have one in their Men's line now as well

This works very well, but OP is a bit extreme for this

Apple cinder vinager & Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay.

Start using oils like jojoba oil, tea tree oil and other to moisturize your face.

This is great for active pimples

[COLOR=#red]Fast for a few days..get those skin cells rejuvenated[/COLOR] :D

This can actually accelerate your cell turn over

^ why re quote that fool

OP go to this site and order a chemical peel http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/40-Lactic-Acid-Kits_p_32.html
Start with lactic acid

These peels will "remove" the first layer of your skin.
Your dark marks are penetrated through your skin so if you want to get rid of it now you need to do a peel.
The longer the dark mark stays the more new layers of "skin you get

If you are afraid then get this
Amazon product ASIN B00014DMQE
Creams are good but they dont penetrate like a peel.

If you are a real G you can do both

Last edited:
Anybody mention diet? Isn't that a concerning factor for clear skin just as much as all these creams and remedies?

Back
Top Bottom