Because "I am that Dude" ISN'T That Dude, No butt pics, FRONT SIDE ONLY! Miami! I Dj! Let's GO!!

lol this is like the third thread ive seen someone report I AM THAT DUDE in for something since this

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc
Reported because of your avy being over the limit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Did I dry snitch on him? My bad. haha Dudes are HOT out here. They will catch you slipping on everything now.

Enough.

The original thread wasn't even supposed to be about posting pictures of bikini clad partygoers in the first place - and this new thread is veering further off topic still.

The OP was given the benefit of the doubt the first time around because NT'ers generally like to support one another and there seemed to be some sincere desire to help him win a contest. That contest is over.

All this thread seems to be about is bashing someone who complained about the last thread. That's not gonna cut it.

I'm trying to drop something prophetic about the Miami cop who shot Charles Kinsey and this thread comes up in my results

I wish the pics still worked though. Dude only admitted some of the flattest booties in civilization in his parties. They were otherwise pretty women, glamorous looking but damn it was like no mass allowed. NT got heated at your boy though even though he lost before Meth locked the thread so that wasn't to blame

Back
Top Bottom