Beef between Jay-z & baby heats up. Jay-Z shots at BirdMan in his new video with kanye "OTIS"

i just watched the vid .....

i like it.its different
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I can't get enough of this video... I know the girl in the backseat of the car, white shirt, no bra. Ashley Sky, waddup.

If this is a shot at Baby, I rather see beef like this, in a sort of "jabbing" light. Great video.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Now that money could have went to a BETTER CAUSE. Could have helped alot of people out but instead do stupid rich people stuff.

OH well, its not much of a message cause its a maybach, if it was a Bugatti then they really sending a message

But then they might be taking shots at Flo Rida

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Now that money could have went to a BETTER CAUSE. Could have helped alot of people out but instead do stupid rich people stuff.

OH well, its not much of a message cause its a maybach, if it was a Bugatti then they really sending a message
But you have a $5000 sneaker collection thread in your sig. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

so somebody explain the j.cole joke

Basically a reference on how everyone feels like Hov ignores Cole and puts no effort into pushing his own new artist and not even care while he continues to build on his own career
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

smh album gonna be just as trash as the video and single ...only thing good came from the album was "H.A.M."

H.A.M. had new york on smash back in the spring,

Huh? The album is already out & the album/video definitely isn't trash.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at H.A.M. being the only good thing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
True man, H.A.M. was AWFUL. Lex Luger went for epic just cause it was Jay & Kanye, and failed miserably.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Basically a reference on how everyone feels like Hov ignores Cole and puts no effort into pushing his own new artist and not even care while he continues to build on his own career
laugh.gif

0c82557e4c6c4d134b26c42abddaad80947cbef.jpg

....i swear cats will try to pick apart any and everything within the industry. last i checked Kanye was one of Hov's artists. thing is Kanye got that push and hasnt looked back since. how many of these freshman dudes along the years did we think just needed a push but when the truth came out in the end we found out just how lazy they really were behind the scenes?

sure, we want alot of these new artists to shine, but at the end of the day its up to them. Kanye saw his chance hit the ground running and hasnt stopped yet, hate it or love it, he was a man of his word foreal.

smh album gonna be just as trash as the video and single ...only thing good came from the album was "H.A.M."

alien.gif

Huh? I said that's how everyone feels...as in their perception of the situation...look on any forum/blog on the web..ppl been saying what I said...

Did I say it was true? No, relax
laugh.gif

Never got the hype about Cole, his music is meh to me. So somebody tell Kanye and Hov to hit reverse after they run over Cole.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif

0c82557e4c6c4d134b26c42abddaad80947cbef.jpg

....i swear cats will try to pick apart any and everything within the industry. last i checked Kanye was one of Hov's artists. thing is Kanye got that push and hasnt looked back since. how many of these freshman dudes along the years did we think just needed a push but when the truth came out in the end we found out just how lazy they really were behind the scenes?

sure, we want alot of these new artists to shine, but at the end of the day its up to them. Kanye saw his chance hit the ground running and hasnt stopped yet, hate it or love it, he was a man of his word foreal.

i'm sure kanye was more of dame's artist...jay didn't even wanna sign him...

either way..video is dope..pic is hilarious

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Never got the hype about Cole, his music is meh to me. So somebody tell Kanye and Hov to hit reverse after they run over Cole.

listen to Lost Ones and if you HONESTLY still like that i don't know what to tell you

laugh.gif
you a customer homie.

Huh? I said that's how everyone feels...as in their perception of the situation...look on any forum/blog on the web..ppl been saying what I said...

Did I say it was true? No, relax
laugh.gif

.....the comment was directed in a general way towards the thought rather than at you specifically. and im the one that needs to relax? think about that for a second.

The only artists Jay himself pushed that weren't already successful before him were Memphis Bleek, Freeway, Young Gunz, and Beanie Sigel, and they still never became household names.
Everybody else that Jay-Z has dealt with were already made artists (Cam'Ron, Twista, Beyonce, Rihanna, etc etc). You could even make that case for Kanye too, cause he had been producing
for Jay way before he started rapping for him, so he was gonna get a shot regardless. I just really think Jay-Z doesn't know how to manage artists from the ground up, they have to already have
major buzz for him to truly get behind them.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

The only artists Jay himself pushed that weren't already successful before him were Memphis Bleek, Freeway, Young Gunz, and Beanie Sigel, and they still never became household names.
Everybody else that Jay-Z has dealt with were already made artists (Cam'Ron, Twista, Beyonce, Rihanna, etc etc). You could even make that case for Kanye too, cause he had been producing
for Jay way before he started rapping for him, so he was gonna get a shot regardless. I just really think Jay-Z doesn't know how to manage artists from the ground up, they have to already have
major buzz for him to truly get behind them.

Nah fam, Rhianna was not made before Jay-z

Yall aint catching this?

LOL !!@# clear as day.

BABY knows.
*EDIT*

for yall that aint following....

Back
Top Bottom