Beer Pong ruining parties in College?

I love beer bong but only to a point. I have to eventually play some other drinking games. I like "1-2-3-4-salud", where each person in circle countsand in place of five you say "salud" and the first person to screw up drinks and gets to give a name or and action to any number and the cycle startsanew and if you screw up on that new name-number (for example instead of seven you say "yeah") you drink and name a new number and it goes on untilevery number is taken. games that involve dice are good for groups of 3-6 or so and for larger groups I like flip cup. Flip cup is my favorite game and the oneI can play very well, I can chug and even more importantly, calmly and coolly and quickly flip it perfectly, quickly and almost always on the first attempt.

One on one flip cup is a great way to have fun and get drunk quickly. I like to have steely eyes and drink in a smooth motion, flip the cup and have no emotionon my face, it can rattle an opponent, especially if that person is a light weight.

Drinking games should only be part of a party though and if all they do is drinking games, it is not the drinking game's fault it is that either the partyhas problems like a bad DJ or the people at the party are lame.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I've noticed that Black parties= dancing and music & white parties= beer pong and drinking games. I prefer a little in between so tht everyone is happy and it makes it possible to have choices.

On point BUT

Black parties:
____s mean muggin
Dude's "swag" on 100 trillion
Machomen
dudes who roll 20 deep
all around ****ery

fun never the less
pimp.gif
I just know when I go to a "black" party, I leave my asian girlfriend at home
laugh.gif

Almost had to slap a dude 3 weeks ago for almost getting out of pocket with my girl.
-The Juice

curious but how is any of that stuff fun?

that sounds like things you wouldn't want at a party

I've noticed that Black parties= dancing and music & white parties= beer pong and drinking games. I prefer a little in between so tht everyone is happy and it makes it possible to have choices.
yea this is the truth. I need to find that perfect mix for every weekend. I just go to frats first then up to
the BP's later.

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

On point BUT

Black parties:
____s mean muggin
Dude's "swag" on 100 trillion
Machomen
dudes who roll 20 deep
all around ****ery

fun never the less
pimp.gif
I just know when I go to a "black" party, I leave my asian girlfriend at home
laugh.gif

Almost had to slap a dude 3 weeks ago for almost getting out of pocket with my girl.
-The Juice

curious but how is any of that stuff fun?

that sounds like things you wouldn't want at a party
because....I don't start drama, I dont feed into drama, and I am not worried about swag. All I need is good music and people dancing. All thatextra stuff for those dudes who are "too hard" to have a good time.
-The Juice

I don't get whats so fun about this game. I've played it and I'd rather be doing something else during a party then playing beer pong. Or maybebecause I suck at it.

I like beer pong..but the thing is you gotta have more games going on too.

Flip cup involves a lot of people so we play that...and quarters..kings cup..etc.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by APLX2

My boy and I ran the table for 5 games straight and it was the best part of the damn party. We struck up convos while doing the damn thing.

When you win it can be the highlight of the night...especially when you get cheerleaders and girls trying to play you
devil.gif
Thank you. We damn near had a cheering section. The party got shut down early and we bounced with the spirit team
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

flip cup > beer bong

go ahead and quote me, cuz you know i'm right
pimp.gif

You sir are right
pimp.gif
Especially since the girls love it, and I'm a beast at it.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by Gully Gabe

you've been going to the wrong parties my friend....
beer pong is one of the best parts of parties...chicks just come up to you and start convo's when your running the table
i was reading op's story like #@$
laugh.gif

the parties i go to..beer pong is just one of the many things going on..only ones tht really be paying attention are the ones who got rides on the table

21 cup is FTW.

I like BP. Cause you run the table all night, and everyone wants to be your friend. especially the ladies.

I do agree its getting old though. I went to a party saturday, and all it was is 2 BP tables and everyone watching. Me and my girl dipped...

mayne BP is cool i like it way to just kick back and chill since i never play bp at a big party too hectic
them games is fun tho when you get hoopers in the house gets real competitive type %%%

The folks I hang with never do beer pong. I always see folks I know have tons of pics with them doing it. Seems wack to me. Beer is some #+$$

all the dudes who swear they are the world's greatest beer pong/beirut (same thing) players in the world FTL

other than that, it can be fun i guess.....not something i want to spend a lot of time doing but a few games can be fun, especially day drinking or just at asmall party/kickback with friends

I'm 21 and I've yet to play BP. I want, but I'm cool wit just a bottle and throwin back a shot or two....or 20.

Sounds like my type of party.

In early HS it was all dancing then by junior and senior year, mad beerpong.

It's something for people to do and appeals to a lot of people.

I agree about the white/black party thing though
laugh.gif

But a good mixture of both is a good party to me.

Back
Top Bottom