Beijing China Nike Dunk Low Premium SB

Beijing China Nike Dunk Low Premium SB

Nike SB released the Beijing, China Dunk Mid earlier this year, and they have plans to release a Dunk Low. They feature turquoise suede and purple nubuckupper. No release info at this time, so stay tuned!
Back in January, Nike SB teamed up with Triumvir and fly to release a pair of quickstrike Beijing Dunk SB Mid. And here are some new images of the upcoming Beijing Dunk SB Low. The shoe features turquoise suede and purple nubuck upper. Ancient China coins pattern textured suedes were featured on the Swoosh, toe cap and heel cap areas. The Chinese characters of "Beijing" - stamp images were highlighted on the tongue tag, insole and under the sole. At the back at the heel, the "Nike" tag was replaced by something else, a part of the word "3? is spotted. No release date set at the moment. via Kix-Files

viz TSG

With a Charlotte Hornets fitted
pimp.gif

I like the suede and colorway, but the midsole coloring and random red laces kill this shoe.

Originally Posted by j o 19

IM GIVING UP ON SB'S...AND THAT TOUNGE IS UNFORGIVABLE
- I gave up on Nike SB for a minute now and haven't looked back since.

I heard the box change? What color is it now?
And why is the tongue so thin?

with the "premium" label the price tag on these will probably be higher than other lows..and not feelin the new tounges not as stuffed..
so most likely passing on these ones..

Back
Top Bottom