Being a Prisoner of your own home Unappreciation.

Literally No Money

Need a new Alternator for my car

Dropped hella cheese on Summer School books, and copping a battery and stuff for the whip

Go to work today and they like "oh yea we dont even need ya man"

Saw a flick with a female friend for free, couldnt really do nothing after that...well could have but....didn't.

Man this summer sucks.
frown.gif

i feel you man....car insurance ,bills ,n gas prices got ya man playin too much xbox .Its F'd up when i go and work my @SS of jus to stay even.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Literally No Money

Dropped hella cheese on Summer School books, and copping a battery and stuff for the whip

Saw a flick with a female friend for free, couldnt really do nothing after that...well could have but....didn't.

Man this summer sucks.
frown.gif
337155e3597e0caba16afdffe98cd32c93ab231.jpg

Yea but hey thats the best place to be right now...

Call so chick over and beat them guts up...

Its a recession...

or you can say

1. you have a car
2. you're getting your education
3. you have a job
4. you kinda have a girl
5. you get to live with your family and aren't under a bridge in a cardboard box

I swear...

Originally Posted by infamousod

or you can say

1. you have a car
3. you have a job
4. you kinda have a girl
5. you get to live with your family and aren't under a bridge in a cardboard box

I swear...
Lol, I`m not really sad, stuff is just stressful, things popping up outta nowhere, then pops was suppose to be helping, but dude is like literallyignoring me..... I can see if dude hit me up and said "yea man I can't help right now", but dude is ignoring my calls and emails.
frown.gif

or you can say

1. you have a car
3. you have a job
4. you kinda have a girl

I swear...
Lol, I`m not really sad, stuff is just stressful, things popping up outta nowhere, then pops was suppose to be helping, but dude is like literally ignoring me..... I can see if dude hit me up and said "yea man I can't help right now", but dude is ignoring my calls and emails.
frown.gif
Umm...
219vplf.gif

I hope you are talking about your bos or something.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

or you can say

1. you have a car
3. you have a job
4. you kinda have a girl

I swear...
Lol, I`m not really sad, stuff is just stressful, things popping up outta nowhere, then pops was suppose to be helping, but dude is like literally ignoring me..... I can see if dude hit me up and said "yea man I can't help right now", but dude is ignoring my calls and emails.
frown.gif
Umm...
219vplf.gif

He's talking about his dad, read before you start throwing out gifs that don't belong. Dudes are thirsty to use that ayo gif
tired.gif

or you can say

1. you have a car
3. you have a job
4. you kinda have a girl

I swear...
frown.gif
Umm...
219vplf.gif

Reading is fundamental...

He's talking about his pops, you FAIL.

You're such a lame.

or you can say

1. you have a car
3. you have a job
4. you kinda have a girl

I swear...
or i can say

1. insurance companies rippin people off.
2.colleges charge to much these people makin millions off students and athletics and they still charge 40k to go
tired.gif

3.oil companies still raisin prices on gas is !%!$%%*$.
4.I aint got a prob wit girls so its w/e

on some real %%%$ the government needa do sumthin bout all these companys rape prices.This %%%$ gettin outta hand.

unappreciated too...i just got my license suspended for 6 freaking months...it wouldn't be that bad if metro atlanta had a better public transportationsystem.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

or you can say

1. you have a car
3. you have a job
4. you kinda have a girl

I swear...
frown.gif
Umm...
219vplf.gif

You're such a lame.
lol I swear these new breed of cats do anything for rank

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

or you can say

1. you have a car
3. you have a job
4. you kinda have a girl

I swear...
frown.gif
Umm...
219vplf.gif

You're such a lame.
lol I swear these new breed of cats do anything for rank
2ij262x.jpg

indifferent.gif

rename this the gif page or something all the gifs poppin off..

In the same boat though, no money (savin to fix my car), and studyin, plus i dont have a tv

darn

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

unappreciated too...i just got my license suspended for 6 freaking months...it wouldn't be that bad if metro atlanta had a better public transportation system.
who you telling man, I wish I woulda stayed at school, I would just spend my weekend getting drunk and messing with chicks, and would have hadgaurenteed hours with my campus job, and wouldnt be using any gas.

But at home, I dont do that wild stuff out of respect for moms, and everything is spread out, so If I go chill at peoples cribs and get wasted lol I prettymuch gotta spend the night because I`m not driving 15-30 miles home drunk.

And if I was at least getting money like I usueally do I could just tag along with people places. I got a new job thats like 20+ miles from the crib and martadont go there, so Im praying my whip holds up untill I can get this Alternator fixed before I start working there.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

unappreciated too...i just got my license suspended for 6 freaking months...it wouldn't be that bad if metro atlanta had a better public transportation system.

i jus got my license back a couple months ago ....it took me like 5weeks to even get it back tho....they wanna take my license because i went to taco bellwithout it....then they wanna try to put me in jail for not payin bills when they took my way of gettin to work to get $ to pay them.. what kinna #@$ itthis
roll.gif

I'm going through the same thing right now....but you just gotta let things take place and wait all the BS out.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

I'm going through the same thing right now....but you just gotta let things take place and wait all the BS out.
yea man, I`m thankful for the little I do have though.

lol Its just depressing feeling like you the only cat at home, texting chicks and they like "yea I`m headed to the club"
frown.gif

lol then going on Facebook and you like the only dude online, lol I prolly wont log on Facebook till midnight just to feel cool.

Literally No Money

Man this summer sucks.
frown.gif
Look on the bright side tho man

You got the entire summer line of RL in your closet
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom