being black/black people appreciation post

Originally Posted by Storm2006

***Waits for "being white/white people appreciation post"***

laugh.gif

I love being black.

Africa is the cradle of all civilizations. It is where the human species originated from. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Africa is the cradle of all civilizations. It is where the human species originated from. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

i see you mirin my culture, penis, womens, country building skills, perseverance, and president....no further discourse is really needed but i know you want to....so discuss

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

i see you mirin my culture, penis, womens, country building skills, perseverance, and president....no further discourse is really needed but i know you want to....so discuss

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Nat Turner?

It all makes sense now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like being black, not because being black is better....but I like the challenge. Like playing a video game on hard.

Waits for brave soul to create a white people appreciation thread
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Nat Turner?

It all makes sense now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like being black, not because being black is better....but I like the challenge. Like playing a video game on hard.

Waits for brave soul to create a white people appreciation thread
nerd.gif

Black and proud.

You know what I find to be one of the best things about being black? It's honestly a guilty pleasure of mine. It's when someone assumes I'm an idiot or better yet, tries to make me feel like an idiot because of their prejudices. Most times I just hit them with a witty one liner that makes them feel stupid, but sometimes I unleash upon them intellect in the coldest fashion imaginable, mixed with heavy doses of swag and facial expressions. Then I just wait for a response.

You know what else I like?

Not having to fit in. I couldn't imagine being expected to fit in. In fact, it's expected that I don't fit in. A funeral and I don't feel like wearing a suit, I can show up in a fitted, t-shirt and jeans and no one would be too surprised. I would never do that, but think about that for a second. Possibly a bad example, but think about it.

We got to wear durags for a hot minute and it was perfectly accepted. I even had a white woman compliment my durag once. Asking what it was back in 2001. It was mysterious to her.

Look man...

You could be damn near a billionaire walking out the airport like THIS.

Could you imagine one of these rich white CEOs being able to get away with it? Nah. I love being black.

All that and we're strong, funny, handsome, beautiful, loving, REAL, etc. Proud to be black.

Black and proud.

You know what I find to be one of the best things about being black? It's honestly a guilty pleasure of mine. It's when someone assumes I'm an idiot or better yet, tries to make me feel like an idiot because of their prejudices. Most times I just hit them with a witty one liner that makes them feel stupid, but sometimes I unleash upon them intellect in the coldest fashion imaginable, mixed with heavy doses of swag and facial expressions. Then I just wait for a response.

You know what else I like?

Not having to fit in. I couldn't imagine being expected to fit in. In fact, it's expected that I don't fit in. A funeral and I don't feel like wearing a suit, I can show up in a fitted, t-shirt and jeans and no one would be too surprised. I would never do that, but think about that for a second. Possibly a bad example, but think about it.

We got to wear durags for a hot minute and it was perfectly accepted. I even had a white woman compliment my durag once. Asking what it was back in 2001. It was mysterious to her.

Look man...

You could be damn near a billionaire walking out the airport like THIS.

Could you imagine one of these rich white CEOs being able to get away with it? Nah. I love being black.

All that and we're strong, funny, handsome, beautiful, loving, REAL, etc. Proud to be black.

bet you jay had 5 sharp shooters and like 15 plain clothes floating around.

nobody that rich and sexy gets through the airport untouched. maybe somewhere in the dakotas or some %%#*.

nobody that rich and sexy gets through the airport untouched. maybe somewhere in the dakotas or some %%#*.

I love being black aswell. our culture, everything we've been through as a people. the hardship and racism we face. Our beautiful full figured women. Our hitoric leaders who fought to get us where we are. Our beautiful cultured Mother Africa. Rap and hip hop music. the different hairstyles(dreads ftw!) i wouldn't want to be anything else. 
pimp.gif
 I love all my brother and sisters.  

I love being black aswell. our culture, everything we've been through as a people. the hardship and racism we face. Our beautiful full figured women. Our hitoric leaders who fought to get us where we are. Our beautiful cultured Mother Africa. Rap and hip hop music. the different hairstyles(dreads ftw!) i wouldn't want to be anything else. 
pimp.gif
 I love all my brother and sisters.  

Originally Posted by reeeem0

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Son, Steve Jobs strolls through airports unscathed without security.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Son, Steve Jobs strolls through airports unscathed without security.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom