Being the only single in the party UNAPPRECIATION Vol. Henn was my best friend tonight

Drunk posting......

I broke up wid my girl in middle July.

Basically, I was at my boy's girlfriends birthday party. I was the only single dude.....after the drinking and "legal" smoking.....I noticedIwas the only dude without a GF on their lap. All I thought about (Im twisted BTW) was FML......

tired.gif

Ive been there.. and yeah.. only way outta that one is to just get faded... and start flirtin with my boy's girls FTW

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Ive been there.. and yeah.. only way outta that one is to just get faded... and start flirtin with my boy's girls FTW
Believe me my dude....I was.

But it was "friendly" flirting. They still got they main squeeze tonight.....and Im posting on NT.....

a good thing about this situation is when you are the only single dude and someone brings a friend who ends up being the only single female

it's too easy to holla at that point, it's hard to fail

I see.. Well, look at it as a positive. I bet half the dudes in that party were wishing they didn't have some broad on their lap, because being single =freedom

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Did anyone else comment on your lack of companionship? Anyone clown you?
roll.gif
Yea......my boy was like "Look at lonelyRob...." Everyone awwwed.....
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
And he suggested, "why don't you Drunk Text Lynn (my ex)?"

I did.....but to no reply.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Nope in College.......but it was a bday party with all our friends. Prolly a dozen couples......and me.
laugh.gif
Couples parties ftl.It happens to everyone one time.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Did anyone else comment on your lack of companionship? Anyone clown you?
roll.gif
Yea......my boy was like "Look at lonely Rob...." Everyone awwwed.....
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
And he suggested, "why don't you Drunk Text Lynn (my ex)?"

I did.....but to no reply.
damn my dude
laugh.gif
stay up, enjoy being single
pimp.gif

there wasnt a single single girl?? I woulda thrown game at anychick at that point, i call that the hailmary.

Back
Top Bottom