Being ugly unappreciation. Vol. nah man, we dont love you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Damn! Goodnight.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

how you around five super models with your hands in your pockets like you tryna stop Cauruso from robbing you?

0 swag man.

But in all seriousness, I had my game plan down, but she just turned her back to me. A friend of mine went right before me and she faced her, and held her arm and everything. Then I came up and she turned her back to me
tired.gif

And Lima was the ONLY one I was interested in. The 3 to my left, I have no clue who they are. Look how close Im standing to her. I was anticipating her to stand like everyone else, and I was gunna go for the waist hold, but then she gave me the ill cold shoulder. I am sad
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

how you around five super models with your hands in your pockets like you tryna stop Cauruso from robbing you?

0 swag man.

But in all seriousness, I had my game plan down, but she just turned her back to me. A friend of mine went right before me and she faced her, and held her arm and everything. Then I came up and she turned her back to me
tired.gif

And Lima was the ONLY one I was interested in. The 3 to my left, I have no clue who they are. Look how close Im standing to her. I was anticipating her to stand like everyone else, and I was gunna go for the waist hold, but then she gave me the ill cold shoulder. I am sad
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom