Ben Baller gets Engaged vol.Congrats to an O.G

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

and speaking of 3 sides, Edi, please shut up your filthy mouth. I'm surprised you can still eat or talk with that thing, you got destroyed into smithereens too many times, THREE MANY TIMES!..... I still never went HAM on you here, just took it to !*#%#!@!, you are as dumb as dumb could be. getting smashed on camera several times? I still talk to DOM about it and we laugh! how many times did you call me or him during those few days? 100? bought him mad gear and kicks with your sugar daddy's money.....

and you kept eyeballing dumb #+% things in my house.... like OMG that's a real LV ipod case, that's like $350! like who cares Edith? you were on your menstrual cycle and then asked the homey's to hit you in the dairy air to make up for that? smfh! what's worse is you got tagged teamed and then the team left without even busting on you because you were that disgusting. you couldn't have forgot all that already, because it seems as if there were a lotta new people here now. chill. leave well enough alone. I got all 3 sides of that story and don't make me bring DOM back in here. go away for another year maybe more people will forget.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

28cn7h5.gif

Ol' girl might as well never come back on here....

Ben, Late80s, and assorted others have been banned.

I don't know what's sadder, airing out your petty personal squabbles on the Internet or cheerleading from the sidelines like the Jerry Springer audience. You can take that mess to WorldStar.

Ben, Late80s, and assorted others have been banned.

I don't know what's sadder, airing out your petty personal squabbles on the Internet or cheerleading from the sidelines like the Jerry Springer audience. You can take that mess to WorldStar.

Back
Top Bottom