BEN BALLER gets his own Web Series! FIRST EP IS OUT!

im suprised he havent got robbed yet because if I was in la or he was in detroit he would get it ski mask style by the dtown goons quick!

No sodium but does anyone have a picture of him and Tupac? Would be nice one of my favorite rappers with a NTer.

Oh, that reminds me... I gotta watch K-Town. 

Last edited:
I guess LRG's popularity dropped when Ben Baller stopped wearing it. Seems like he kept LRG's stock high.

i support today's ben and his new ventures, but i still want to know the validity of his ex statements 2 yrs ago when she went in on him in blast mode.
http://violetkim.com/2010/03/page/3/

"***k Brokeback Ben

I *xxING HATE HIM SO MUCH.

HE'S ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE HAS SO MUCH MONEY AND THIS AND THAT AND HE CAN'T EVEN PAY FOR HIS CAR PAYMENT?

I REMEMBER HE USED TO GET THE STATEMENTS FOR THE BMW AND COVER THE NAME MINUS THE FIRST LETTER WHICH IS B FOR MY LEGAL NAME TO PRETEND IT SAID BEN.

I REMEMBER HE POSTED THAT **** ON NIKETALK TRYING TO FLOSS.

BASICALLY THE COLLECTION AGENCY'S AGENT SPOKE TO HIM AND HE TRIED TO SAY THAT BMW WAS SUPPOSE TO PAY FOR IT. WHY THE **** WOULD BMW PAY FOR IT AND IF THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO, WHY WOULD MY SALES GUY SAY BEN NEEDED TO PAY.

BASICALLY AT THE END OF THE DAY, BROKEBACK BEN YANG BALLER ISN'T GOING TO PAY AND HE'S A LITTLE *@#$(.

**** HIM AND HIS UNxxxCUMCISED PxNIS THAT CAN'T EVEN PERFORM AND IS PROBABLY INFECTED WITH SOME DISEASE.
"
:lol: this is 1 out of 99

ive never been a ben hater

dude is cool in my book

if you dont have haters youre not doing something right in life.

Never heard of dude until I actually started browsing General after a couple of years of being on NT. I still don't get this message board's fascination with him though. *shrug*

Expecting nothing but utter craziness. Cats jumping out of buildings and landing on Aventador's, hoop sesh with Prince wearing his VVS diamond studded wife beater, alumni meetings with his Kappa brothers, stunts with his bike crew. I'm expecting the works 8)

:lol: Good for him.. I remember when the LRG jean fit/hat was posted on here :rofl: they flashed that **** like 20 times in the video

The thread where Ben was called out for not actually being a jeweler?

Im guessing the one about about his old fiance smashing some random dude in Vegas. Not sure if it was the same thread or another one, then dude went on a rant about old girl, talmbout he knew she was a snake and trying to play him and he was playing her...or the one where AAclaire tried to put dude out there and he straight ethered her....those threads used to be straight jokes, good times.

anyway, good for him.

i support today's ben and his new ventures, but i still want to know the validity of his ex statements 2 yrs ago when she went in on him in blast mode.
http://violetkim.com/2010/03/page/3/
"***k Brokeback Ben
I *xxING HATE HIM SO MUCH.
HE'S ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE HAS SO MUCH MONEY AND THIS AND THAT AND HE CAN'T EVEN PAY FOR HIS CAR PAYMENT?
I REMEMBER HE USED TO GET THE STATEMENTS FOR THE BMW AND COVER THE NAME MINUS THE FIRST LETTER WHICH IS B FOR MY LEGAL NAME TO PRETEND IT SAID BEN.
I REMEMBER HE POSTED THAT **** ON NIKETALK TRYING TO FLOSS.
BASICALLY THE COLLECTION AGENCY'S AGENT SPOKE TO HIM AND HE TRIED TO SAY THAT BMW WAS SUPPOSE TO PAY FOR IT. WHY THE **** WOULD BMW PAY FOR IT AND IF THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO, WHY WOULD MY SALES GUY SAY BEN NEEDED TO PAY.
BASICALLY AT THE END OF THE DAY, BROKEBACK BEN YANG BALLER ISN'T GOING TO PAY AND HE'S A LITTLE *@#$(.
**** HIM AND HIS UNxxxCUMCISED PxNIS THAT CAN'T EVEN PERFORM AND IS PROBABLY INFECTED WITH SOME DISEASE."

The thread where Ben was called out for not actually being a jeweler?
Im guessing the one about about his old fiance smashing some random dude in Vegas. Not sure if it was the same thread or another one, then dude went on a rant about old girl, talmbout he knew she was a snake and trying to play him and he was playing her...or the one where AAclaire tried to put dude out there and he straight ethered her....those threads used to be straight jokes, good times.

anyway, good for him.
Oh, right. From what I recall, that random dude just happened to be an NT'er and posted it on NT for Ben to see. Talking he's smashing Ben's girl and that she's no good. Then ducktales was called until pics were posted of his girl in a Vegas hotel room. lol

But I remember there also being controversy about Ben getting called out for not being a jeweler, just representing one. Might of been in the official jewelry thread.

Back
Top Bottom