ben baller just dropped a name dropping atom bomb on the combat jack show podcast

Ok, so yea...he definitely lies. Someone posted a tweet from him regarding the situation w/ Suge. Curiosity killed the cat, so I lurked on his twitter page. He had a link to an Instagram pic which was a photo of his first born child's birthday. I think the kid was no more than 2 or 3. Anyways...I can remember for a FACT, that a few years ago, he said he had 1/2 black children. It is what it is...but it's funny to me.

This was a terrible interview to listen too. Only know about Ben baller because of NT, but this interview was garbage IMO.

Ok, so yea...he definitely lies. Someone posted a tweet from him regarding the situation w/ Suge. Curiosity killed the cat, so I lurked on his twitter page. He had a link to an Instagram pic which was a photo of his first born child's birthday. I think the kid was no more than 2 or 3. Anyways...I can remember for a FACT, that a few years ago, he said he had 1/2 black children. It is what it is...but it's funny to me.

Apparently it's pretty common that people hide previous kids in that LA/Hollywood life.

I don't know why, but I guess some people want to be portrayed in a certain light.

Back
Top Bottom