Ben Baller on The Greatest Podcast in The World...No Jumper

serotonins

formerly maroki

nthat.gif

Was hoping he talked about NT, but na...Enjoy

Seems like a dope interview but I'm not watching 2.5 hours. I watched like the first 15 minutes. Ben seems like an insightful, overall good dude. Regarding all that hate in the comments, the internet can bring out the evil in people :smh:

Does he mention when he taught dr premier on scratching and incorporating sampling of other hip hop records into those pockets of scratches?

Or how he told Obama to run for president that the country would buy his appeal amidst a financial meltdown?

I need answers sway. Answers!

Does he mention when he taught dr premier on scratching and incorporating sampling of other hip hop records into those pockets of scratches?

Or how he told Obama to run for president that the country would buy his appeal amidst a financial meltdown?

I need answers sway. Answers!

He brought the extension cord for DJ Kool Hercs turntables at the first block party

i watched 27 minutes. he's a pretty enjoyable dude to listen to if you don't take him seriously.
dude doing the interview was on some opiates or something tho...

Dude will tell you that him and Juelz Santana are the two masked members of Daft Punk, name drop 7 people who don’t know him or don’t want to be associated with him and then drive off in a leased Ferrari.

He’s not a jeweler he’s a comedian.

Reactions: ...
Da hoopin god! Didn’t he once drop a quadruple double on both Steve Nash and Jason Kidd in a proam game back in the day?

Not clicking on the video. Don’t want to give them any rating or money or attention :lol:

Bruh Ben is a hustler.

I met him very funny dude but he hustles and sociall networks to get things done.

He uses the clout he has to get money.

Can't hate

I know that podcast guy’s girl does pron. She kinda thick. Also watched a youtube vid where he chilled with that gangsta rapper asian guy.

Back
Top Bottom