Ben Baller states, "NT used me as much as I used them" VOL: You srs Ben?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/U][/B]

this..

ben if you see this thread answer this..

dude has the nerve to say NT used him wtf? :stoneface:
[/U][/B]

this..

ben if you see this thread answer this..

dude has the nerve to say NT used him wtf? :stoneface:

You guys need to chill. That man put in a lot of work for NT and the sneaker community in Los Angeles. He didn't have TO THROW THE SUMMITS he did. He would get everyone that came mad hook ups and not ask for anything. You both obviously have never met the man. His online persona. =/= real life. He trolls a lot but people take him super serious. As much as he went Hollywood hell still always have my respect for showing love to us when he didn't have to.

No he wasn't. He was *successful* before joining NT, but he wasn't *big* in terms of having a fanbase.

If some random non-famous dude who has industry connections (say they were part of Kanye's entourage or something) came on here and started posting a bunch of behind the scenes stories, building hype around their image, marketing products through the site, etc.. that basically mirrors what Ben did.

For the record I don't have anything against Ben. Just saying, anyone who's been on NT for a while knows that he definitely used the site to build up his fanbase/personal brand.

Last edited:
are these the pics?
Meagan-Good-Nude-Photo-Answer.jpg

EDIT: that's all I found but there's a dude ramming it.
who posted this pic?
It's a shopped pic bro.

This clown is really going to go on and say that?

You can listen to the BLX podcast here 

8min mark

This is the same guy who stole another known jewelers picture and claimed as his own.

good look on the link, i'm surprised people feel any kind of way about that comment (his closing remarks, however, i could see); especially if you actually listen to the context of it...it was more of a slightly poorly constructed statement about using this forum as a resource, as well as contributing to it...it didn't sound as if he were referring to NT either in an official capacity or implying that the community used him to make itself bigger...

Oh damn. I just seen goldenarmz post for the first time in ages.

Bring hbw back outta ihop and back onto NT and it will be the good ol days again.

Oh damn. I just seen goldenarmz post for the first time in ages.

Bring hbw back outta ihop and back onto NT and it will be the good ol days again.

HBW came back like a year or 2 ago, everyone just made fun of him and he kept trying to stunt on them in retaliation :lol: Not sure if he ended up getting banned or hated off here.

Bruh.

When I say I wanted to be GoldenArmz when I was in HS.

Son was on Change of Heart and everything. Dude was such a somebody in my eyes
laugh.gif
I remember when he was tryna get on I Love New York
roll.gif

Dude seemed to have a new Gets It Crackin thread every week to the point where other cats were snatchin up ghouls off the street to catch up.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

GoldenArmz > Ben Barra
yo

just looked that up, tell me why homeboy already hit the chick they got for him on change of heart tho? lol

from context clues, i take it dude got hella yams

Why...because he said he was? (I'm not reading or watching some interview).

If Twitter existed pre-NT Ben would have like 1000 followers.  I'm not saying NT made him and I don't really care but it seems like you're part of his fan club.  Cool that he had summits and gave you free gear, 99.9% of NT wouldn't but in the grand scheme of things nobody knew about him pre-NT.  He gets credit for being successful but that's some revisionist history right there.

Too many slurpers on this site. Anytime somebody comes around and "shows" they have all this money, cars etc etc. Yall get to "omg, what do u do, how can I be like u, your so mucky, I'm changing my major omg, can I pm u". Then they get exposed and yall got the u sure santa clause not real face. I'd have my chest poked out too, all these damn nt groupies
spot on with the quotes

GA was always comedy. I remember the time he killed the mouse at his crib. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom