Ben Baller states, "NT used me as much as I used them" VOL: You srs Ben?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son posted naked pics of Meagan Good
These pics have to floating around somewhere
nerd.gif

There's no way NT used ben baller.  Not trying to hate, but I don't get why he thinks so highly of himself as if his presence kept NT running
mean.gif

damn it's sad I only remember sais, his 360 wave commercial, the og azg thread, the fingers pic, bullet on the grave, when Wes Duce started rappin, downloading the dedication 1 because of NT,shorty pop, & when human crack ran the music forum

HA. This dude spillin guts for Sasha, while Short was posted up with her in Vegas. 
mean.gif

He used niketalk DAILY. Not the other way around.

Bruh.

When I say I wanted to be GoldenArmz when I was in HS.

Son was on Change of Heart and everything. Dude was such a somebody in my eyes :lol: I remember when he was tryna get on I Love New York :rofl:

Dude seemed to have a new Gets It Crackin thread every week to the point where other cats were snatchin up ghouls off the street to catch up. :lol: :pimp:

GoldenArmz > Ben Barra

I remember this :lol:

Those were the golden days of NT.

My guy GA really got it crackin. That was back when I Iurked NT and there was wait to join. Sheesh I was 13 livin vicariously through these fools lol

Ben Baller def used NT to the fullest. He provided the entertainment for us, but what he benefited from the forum manifested in real life.

I don't really think that NT used him.  How can you use someone who posts here by their own free will?  Doesn't even make sense.  

But all the dudes downplaying his importance to NT are either young or forgetful.  I won't say that NT wouldn't be what it is today without Ben or anything like that.  But dude (along with AMC) set trends on here that ultimately influenced a broader audience.  And those trends brought in views, which brought in more members, which brought in more comments, etc., etc., etc....

The whole SB craze?  Dude was ahead of that curve and kinda helped that pop off on here, if I remember correctly.  Remember when custom sneakers really took off?  AMC had a hand in that thanks to Methamphibian.  Dead Serious hoodies, anyone?

No d-ride at all, but the guy was more than someone posting cool stories and pics on NT.  

edit:  Forgot to add that if anyone used anything, it was Ben.  That Dead Serious thread is the proof.  Can't believe I beasted over that joint like I did.  
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Its because Ben thinks hes the man, hes famous, everyone knows him and that because hes been on NT for years and because of his name that people only know Niketalk because of him :rolleyes

which is completely false and he had no influence on NT becoming with it is today.

I don't really think that NT used him.  How can you use someone who posts here by their own free will?  Doesn't even make sense.  

But all the dudes downplaying his importance to NT are either young or forgetful.  I won't say that NT wouldn't be what it is today without Ben or anything like that.  But dude (along with AMC) set trends on here that ultimately influenced a broader audience.  And those trends brought in views, which brought in more members, which brought in more comments, etc., etc., etc....

The whole SB craze?  Dude was ahead of that curve and kinda helped that pop off on here, if I remember correctly.  Remember when custom sneakers really took off?  AMC had a hand in that thanks to Methamphibian.  Dead Serious hoodies, anyone?

No d-ride at all, but the guy was more than someone posting cool stories and pics on NT.  

edit:  Forgot to add that if anyone used anything, it was Ben.  That Dead Serious thread is the proof.  Can't believe I beasted over that joint like I did.
 :smh: :lol:
Stop making so much sense and just let people hate in peace :lol:
Lets just let this thread be great

And idk man like what was the point of him bringing up nt

exactly this. he went on and on. he feels some type of way, I had gotten off NT when the supposed "love turned to hate" so I cant even comment on that. He layed out alot of Sasha's cards on here from what I can remember tho... No hate on BB tho, I aint eem mad at the homie. He exhausted all that he could out of NT to his benefit... I just dont see how we benefited from him or used him.

[QUOTE name="slickp42189"]
Originally Posted by slickp42189

[QUOTE name="golfinguru11"]
Originally Posted by golfinguru11

just read through this whole thread. L M A O

Lmao hell yea, Ben gettin done the worse and steez gettin the gauntlet too, funny #%+% tho[/QUOTE]

Steezy is chill I don't get why so many dudes hate on him. Conversely, I was surprised at all the love for Ben Barra. I guess dudes forgot @%#* like this existed 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smye4o.jpg

[/quote]

My bad brah. :lol:

*goes to burn Dead Serious hoodie*

My bad brah. :lol:

*goes to burn Dead Serious hoodie*

yessir

sometimes I type a 2 paragraph reply... then delete it.

Nt doesn't even deserve the truth anymore, bunch of bebes!

Meagan Good has a landing strip tatted, not worth seeing.

I don't care what he says now, he had interesting stories and brought the entertainment. Aside from the jewellery/LRG or whatever other **** he was hocking, his posts were quality.

His NT downfall was hilarious though, plus the fact he is still so salty about it.

How did NT use Barra?

I'll never fake though. I was like a junior in high school when he was on his serious stunting streak on here. Dude said he had the original track of Jay Z spitting the whole Still D.R.E. I believe him to this day. Son posted naked pics of Meagan Good, Ferrari keys, dude showed me that K Town Hustler lifestyle.

But that ain't using dude. At the end of the day he was some dude posting cool pics and stories on the internet, no more than that.
he also said he dunked when he "played" college ball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom