BEN BALLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAH ON PEREZHILTON

its so funny having jesus' tattoo on your neck when he is known for his modesty and piousness only because its cool to have a jesus tattoo. what hypocrisy.

paris-hilton-benji-madden-10.jpg

I see you Ben on the blocks with the ill box-out move so you can be the one that she sees openning and shutting her door
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

Why is it always some anonymous dude tryna make a statement?

if you're talking about the NT'er above i feel him but i def know what you're talking about.
always some dude with 3 posts coming from theshadows to "expose" people as if hes greater than though yet gives no info of himself.

I don't want to be too critical but from what Ive seen, these people are devoid of any talent other than being famous for being famous. Furthermore, when you reach a certain age or maturity, how can you take hanging out with people who seem to have a questionable ethical and moral compass? Where the most important thing in life is to spend money on nothing but material things and to consume as much of it as possible. Its a pity not use their influence or noteriety on more positive things. But thats ok I guess. Its their life and they choose to do whatever they want with it. I just dont give much credence to these type of "celebrities."
The lrg jacket is def. nice. Its $80 on karmaloop.com im sure.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

The lrg jacket is def. nice. Its $80 on karmaloop.com im sure.

i wish you were right...but that leather wont hit kl and it def wont be no $80
i do see that polyester Windbreaker on KL that your prob talking abouttho

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

Why is it always some anonymous dude tryna make a statement?

if you're talking about the NT'er above i feel him but i def know what you're talking about.
always some dude with 3 posts coming from the shadows to "expose" people as if hes greater than though yet gives no info of himself.

im not trying to be preachy like im above it all. im actually just the avg person who has their own positives and negatives. i can also appreciatematerial wealth. but nothing to this extreme where its meant to be flaunted without discretion. theres alot more attention worthy individuals in this worldother than these type of people.

you guys are surprised?
or starstruck?

stop hating.
you guys love that he's semi-celeb.
"hey! i know that guy!"

stop frontin

#296 - Ben Baller says - reply to this

its me, ben ballaaaaaaa. i was $%%$ blockin that herb benji all night!!! paris is mine!!!

…LRG runs this $#*%#

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

edit:

a few more...

#316 - StraightenOutMyEyes says - reply to this

That guy on the far right scammed me on Niketalk

#326 - BenHollaaaa! says - reply to this

That guy on the far right is such a skank…big ol sleezball. Id heem his wife tho.

#364 - niketalkreppin says - reply to this

Ben BALLAAAAAAAA LOL

#370 - Mayor of NYC says - reply to this

I jerk off to Ben Baller with chicken grease.

#407 - Stereotypical NikeTalker says - reply to this

BEEENNNNBALLLEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!

pimp.gif

...wow NT

Back
Top Bottom