Ben Roethlisberger accused of sexual assault by another woman

iLovEsHoes23 wrote:
smh lmaoo
laugh.gif

dang the one thursday i dont go downtown big ben shows up down there. man im
mad.gif
 i wanted my pittsburg steelers jacket signed. i think big ben is gonna be ok tho. i heard the girl changed the story 4 times already so that is not a good look for her. i didnt even know ben had a place down here. i didnt except any famous people would live down here. big ben put us on the map! gcsu baby!

The lastest, via TMZ:

Big Ben's Lawyer -- Great Record with NFL Stars

Ben Roethlisberger just made a helluva legal draft pick -- dude just picked up the same lawyer who got NFL superstar Ray Lewis out of a murder charge ten years ago.

According to ProFootballTalk.com, the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback just picked up Ed Garland -- an Atlanta-based attorney who specializes in personal injury and criminal defense.

As you may remember, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis was facing murder charges in Georgia back in 2000 -- Garland eventually had the worst of the charges dropped and the NFL star pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice.
Cops: Big Ben Accuser Was 'Hysterical'

The woman accusing Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault was "hysterical" when she spoke with cops ... this according to a source at the Milledgeville Police Department.

We're told Ben's accuser arrived at the P.D. with three other women. According to a source at the police department, Ben's accuser was extremely emotional and looked like she had been crying for hours.

Ben's agent, Ryan Tollner, said on Friday, "we are skeptical of motive." Our source begged to differ, saying Ben's accuser did not look like a girl who was making it up.

Still no charges, and Ben has returned to Pittsburgh.

Good article on Ben in Post Gazette essentially saying even if he is innocent of this he needs to smarten and grow up a bit. I agree

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by franchise3

Eventually, dudes are gonna make chicks sign release forms before proceeding around the bags.
thats what i would do...im gonna side with the guy on this one till it is proven he raped someone

i believe 50 already does this. i would as well....i tell the same story in EVERYONE of these threads, but i truly doubt any star, of ANY CALIBER, has to take P from these random broads. If im able to hit some of the O's, Ben and the rest of the accuse do not have to take it. innocent until Proven guilty.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
 rise of Cleveland. 

"7 wins here we come"  lol
sees the dolphins, hurricanes, lakers and cubs and scratches head...
then proceeds to disregard everything you just wrote.
Don't  post in S & T again..........ever.
CP about to kill this dude.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't even know how to repond to this guy.  I think he missed the fact that I was laughing at the joke Nike made, and made one of my own.  The naming of all my teams has left me somewhat confused as to how to proceed.  Like how far outta left field was this? 
laugh.gif

Somebody tell me they saw the press conference with the Police chief.

I couldn't understand what dude was saying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

laugh.gif
 rise of Cleveland. 

"7 wins here we come"  lol
sees the dolphins, hurricanes, lakers and cubs and scratches head...
then proceeds to disregard everything you just wrote.
Don't  post in S & T again..........ever.
CP about to kill this dude.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't even know how to repond to this guy.  I think he missed the fact that I was laughing at the joke Nike made, and made one of my own.  The naming of all my teams has left me somewhat confused as to how to proceed.  Like how far outta left field was this? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

def. left field...is it just me or do i have a feeling its that milkandcookies is 92, jerryrice80 or whatever the heck his other sns were
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

big ben again?...its just another beezy trying to get money...its consensual

just saw this on another board

1268034731972.jpg

smh.gif
laugh.gif

but seriously....all the "supposed" skeletons are now coming out of Big Ben's bag. Just this morning on the radio, the show I listen to got an email from an alum from Miami of Ohio. He said he attended around the same time as Ben, and mentioned how there were as many as 5-7 incidents on campus involving Big Ben and various females. They were all swept under the rug by the AD. Also, if you go on ESPN.com and look at some of the user comments, people are echoing some of the exact same sentiments about Ben and him getting a little aggressive w. women.

It will be interesting to see how all of this plays out.

Ben got the same lawyer that got Ray off, that got Jamal Lewis down to 4 months in a minimum security, white collar resort on federal drug charges, that got TIP a year on those weapons charges...

...yeah, I don't think you do that if you're expecting this to drop.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Ben got the same lawyer that got Ray off, that got Jamal Lewis down to 4 months in a minimum security, white collar resort on federal drug charges, that got TIP a year on those weapons charges...

...yeah, I don't think you do that if you're expecting this to drop.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

He said he attended around the same time as Ben, and mentioned howthere were as many as 5-7 incidents on campus involving Big Ben andvarious females
I never heard or saw any of that myself, but wouldn't surprise me in all honesty.  You never know with guys that get what they want almost all the time and then when it is withheld, how they will react.  That said, regardless he needs to smarten up and just stay low, focus on football.  Mike Tomlin better be up in his face when they see each other again, and then just make him sit in an office with Dan Rooney while Rooney says nothing but sighs.

laugh.gif
  i dont like that dude regardless but im sure he is just gettin kobe'd.. ladies lookin for cash

My roommate's friend is actually one of the girls in the photos that were aired on Sportscenter. 
laugh.gif

She says Ben invited them back into his VIP room after they asked for a picture and there were about 20 girls back there with him. He kicked all the dudes out and told all the girls knotted up with boyfriends to scatter too. 
Some of these pro athletes are so reckless...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

but seriously....all the "supposed" skeletons are now coming out of Big Ben's bag. Just this morning on the radio, the show I listen to got an email from an alum from Miami of Ohio. He said he attended around the same time as Ben, and mentioned how there were as many as 5-7 incidents on campus involving Big Ben and various females. They were all swept under the rug by the AD. Also, if you go on ESPN.com and look at some of the user comments, people are echoing some of the exact same sentiments about Ben and him getting a little aggressive w. women.

It will be interesting to see how all of this plays out.
I said that on Twitter earlier. With how much money he brought to that school by helping them become somewhat relevant, what AD would suspend him and have him investigated for these incidents. He probably did do that while on campus when looking back on it seeing that this is the second time he's been accused of sexual assault w/in a year.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

She says Ben invited them back into his VIP room after they asked for a picture and there were about 20 girls back there with him. He kicked all the dudes out and told all the girls knotted up with boyfriends to scatter too.
roethlisberger_beard.jpg

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Dixon to the rescue?

59798491_1da946e8b7.jpg

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

dude looks mad slimy in those pics
laugh.gif
imagine if this was Micheal Vick instead
sick.gif
the same mike vick thats already a convicted felon? ya thatd be crazy...

If Ben gets officially charged with this its gonna be real interesting to see what Goodell does right away. As others may have mentioned that's one of the main reasons Ben hired Lewis' big shot lawyer. He knows just being charged will likely get him in serious hot water with the league. This lawyer's job right now is to do everything in his power to scare/distract/manipulate/etc the county so they drop the charges.

Miami has always been relevant, just because they aren't in football doesn't mean they aren't as a university...

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

If Ben gets officially charged with this its gonna be real interesting to see what Goodell does right away. As others may have mentioned that's one of the main reasons Ben hired Lewis' big shot lawyer. He knows just being charged will likely get him in serious hot water with the league. This lawyer's job right now is to do everything in his power to scare/distract/manipulate/etc the county so they drop the charges.

Nothing interesting to it, if charged,  He will be and should be suspended indefinitely. Precedent has been set

Back
Top Bottom