Ben Wallace and Joakim Noah separated in locker room...at half time..UPDATES

The Magic Announcer (Matty Gukis I think) last night was saying how he felt Ben Wallace was wrong for going to the coach and asking for Noah to be suspendedfor thsoe two games.
I sorta agree, If the coach wasnt gonna suspend him, the players shouldnt step in. He said its never a good thing when players are controlling who plays andbasicalkly who gets paid, I guess Noah lost game check money too.
It seems like a jealousy thing now.
cuz now every lil wrong think Wallace does, doesnt noah have the right to call him out on it now? I mean Ben opened up this can of worms

Noah aint goin nowhere, dude may be a head case but he still has a chance to make "his" impact on the team. (Please don't take that out ofcontext lol)

hes a poor mans bobby jackson

As a regular viewer of Bulls games, Bobby Jackson is a more reliable asset. He'll give you defense and is a better finisher at the rim.

the bulls need one man to become a contender and his name is larry brown.....if they can somehow get this man to return they will be serious contenders

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

The Magic Announcer (Matty Gukis I think) last night was saying how he felt Ben Wallace was wrong for going to the coach and asking for Noah to be suspended for thsoe two games.
I sorta agree, If the coach wasnt gonna suspend him, the players shouldnt step in. He said its never a good thing when players are controlling who plays and basicalkly who gets paid, I guess Noah lost game check money too.
It seems like a jealousy thing now.
cuz now every lil wrong think Wallace does, doesnt noah have the right to call him out on it now? I mean Ben opened up this can of worms

A slight correction. Noah was suspended by his coaches for one game(Last Friday @PHI). The players decided, AFTER THE PHILLY GAME, from a vote of veteransonly(First and second year players did not have a vote for some reason) to suspend him for another game which was last Sunday @ Atlanta.

I don't recall ever hearing or reading about teammates suspending one of their own. But to come out of that suspension, go down 30 points, and thenlaugh from the sidelines like Ben Wallace and Joe Smith were doing last night is just plain despicable. This was a totally classless move by Wallace and SmithAND IT WAS SHOWN ON TELEVISION. The Chicago broadcast crew flashed to Wallace and Smith laughing in the 3rd quarter.

the Bulls are in a horrible state right now. Skiles was NOT the problem. the problem is players thinking that they are better that they really are. Gordonplays no D and has costly turnovers. This team has just not got any better than last year and in fact they are far worse than last year. To see a team go downthis far this quick is just upsetting.

Its time to make a move, this group has lost the right to play with each other. They used to "get by" by playing hard anc that was the reason thisgroup was held together so long. They no longer play hard, they are fightung, and dont play any D. just think we passed on KG and possibly Kobe to keep thisgroup together

We should trade them both. Neither one is worth a damn. This team is falling apart. There also isn't much to look forward to anymore. Luol and BG7 aregoing to bounce, Kirk is not good, Tyrus isn't that good, Thabo is garbage, BW3 is old and wack, Joakim is garbage. I hope they can get 4 lottery picks andstart rebuilding again. Get Donte Green, DeAndre Jordan, Derrick Rose and Blake Griffin. I would trade Luol, Kirk, BG and Joakim for that package.

Tbh, I am 100% with Noah on this... the veterans benched him? yet Noah has the best stats of the whole team... smh @ B. wallet.:

Ben Wallace: 4pnts 3boards 2assists.
Noah: 12pnts 11boards 1assist 1steam 1BS.

Noah was the 2nd highst scorer that game...
Rookie or not, I don't think any one can call out Noah, just based on the stats, then ofc Noah wants to win and ben doesn't seem to care much,
Hell the Chicago vets want a player that wants to win out of the game ? SMH
They should be happy they are not stuck with Kobe, cause I'm pretty sure Kobe is 100times worse then Noah is.

usually I am not a Joakim Noah fan since he was on the Florida teams that beat UCLA, but in this case I applaud him.

Thaddeus Young >>> Joakim Noah
happy.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Bulls Bob love must be rollin' in his grave. So much for theBulls contending. This team sucks, and was overrated from minute 00:01.

I don't fault Joakim Noah for what he did. At least we know a player on the Bulls has a pulse, aside from when the 1st and 15th of every month rollsaround.

laugh.gif
@ John Paxson's creation imploding.

Somewhere Scott Skiles must be enjoying this, while watching his 30 assist performance.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

noah may be right. but almost fighting your teammate and breaking the locker room apart is not the way to go about it.

But Big Ben brought this all up upon themselves.

Like Gunna & chikickz said, Noah was suspended 1 game by the coaches.

But Big Ben decides to hold some veterans only meeting, and they vote for him to get suspended ANOTHER game.

Who does that in today's game?

So of course things are already salty in the locker room.

Then this blowout/Big Ben laughing thing happens and I'ma side with Noah. Yes, he's just a rookie, but, who can blame him. Dude has won most of hiscareer, effort clearly hasn't been there, and now his teammates aren't even taking the game seriously. So, he spoke up.

Don't get it twisted though.

If it wasn't for Deng, this dude Noah woulda got sent to the hospital. He don't want it with Ben.
laugh.gif

just think we passed on KG and possibly Kobe to keep this group together

This isn't accurate. Chicago did not pass on KG. Chicago actually made a very lucrative offer to McHale for KG in the summer of 2006. The deal wasChandler, Deng, and the #2 pick in the 2006 draft(anyone McHale wanted) for KG. McHale turned it down.

The Kobe trade is more complex. Chicago reportedly had many proposals sent to the Lakers. One proposal was agreed upon and Kobe was sought to approve it.However, Kobe reportedly voided the trade because it had Luol Deng leaving Chicago to come to LA.

Noah has the mentality and mouth of a veteran and that's rubbing people the wrong way. Put him on an established team that will actually work their%$$!$+off and there will be no more problems.

Anyone that didn't fall into the hype of the Bulls beating the Heat knew this team wasn't that good. Now its just comical.

The nerve of those dudes voting to sit a player...bums.
laugh.gif

Possibly there are GMs dumb enough out there that have such a high value of Gordon that they'd take a package deal
BG is a glorified 6th man. Can't play PG, too small for SG. Chucker. Can't defend... BG is basically Jason Terry, but he'll get PAIDlike an All-Star.

Anyways, I completely agree with Gunna. Ben Wallace made this situation what it is. He never should have ran to the coaches and suggested Joakim be sat down.If you're gonna call someone out for their wrong-doings, you damn well better be on your best behavior. Joakim may be a bit outta line with how he'sacting, but the kid is a WINNER. Being on a team with no hope is foreign to him, and I'd assume watching people joke and laugh about it is completelyunacceptable to him, as it should be. I have absolutely no problem with him coming at Ben, whether he's a rookie or not. Ben Wallace was brought to Chicagoto be a veteran presence and a leader on a young team with loads of upside, but he's played terribly, and hasn't taken charge of that locker room likeyou'd assume he did in Detroit.

I say good for Joakim. Step up and tell people that being contend and joking about losing isn't acceptable. It's pathetic that Ben Wallace and theseother veterans on the Bulls don't see it the same way.

Back
Top Bottom