Benefits of being single.

I told myself a couple weeks ago next time she come on her period I'm out [emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji] it'll be just my luck she get pregnant when I decide to leave her ***

Nah, that's real.ive got multiple friends this happened to. It's gotta be some biological panic system.

No worries, I got a plan:
Concoct some story about family problems, financial
Verify the period
STOP SLEEPING WITH HER, noggin only.
Smash other chicks on side
Being up problems later in month, say you need like $400(hold bread) but, and this is important, you must hint it all month, refuse twice then accept
Week later, 'Stress is to much, I need a break'
Use said money to move out/get over her

This is a morally corrupt plan, but it'll work and you'll get away Scott free...well until she shots you, then that all suck.

^ Cheating will only make you drag out the situation longer with your current girl because you get more comfortable. You'll have the best of two worlds.

Just dump her and move on. Don't answer them calls afterwards cause she will suck you back in with them tears and female logic lol. 6 months later you'll be wishing you had ended ti the first time.

Last edited:
Grown man can't even leave like a man
laugh.gif

Creating schemes to get away
mean.gif
It's the perfect plan.

Food, gas, clothes are things you buy n e way, alcohol should be bought either way. Why you spending money on you homies papi? Are you sure you're just homies?

I don't go out that much, at least when I go out now I'm only buying one drink (I don't buy broads drinks, very good reason for it). Then, I'm not paying n e one else's bills, not paying for anyone else's gas...my good is my food not 'our food'

If you're not saving money being single you're doing it wrong.

Until there are kids involved, there are only a few reasons to be on a relationship and all of them are flimsy...children, that's it. Being married w/o kids just seems weird to me...semi pointless honestly, your just dating with severe consequences if you break up.

Honestly, as a grown man you should be able to take care of yourself, when cats say 'idk what I would do w/o her, I don't understand the sentiment, like you are going to wake up, go to work, pay your bills...I get it in marriage because she's taking half your stuff, so that's hard...but just in a relationship? Nah, you'll be ok papi.

Qft. I'm grown I got a girl and a son now. Quit reaching and read it how it's supposed to be read. No need to try and call me out trying to assume my homies are more than homies ***** with that suspect mindset. I don't think like you "papi". Stay in your own lane.

been single for about a full month a some weeks now, I broke it off. like previously mentioned I had that gut feeling and wasn't waiting around for it to implode. after 2 years I can honestly say I'm a little bit hurt because she was the only girl i ever been with that was faithful only problem was we didn't really connect probably due to a 5 year age difference. Now, I honestly don't know what I'm doing with my life. I been on several "dates" with other chicks and enjoyed it at first because it was different, but now its getting old and I do miss being cuffed up :rolleyes :smh: it's whatever though. MY fellow alpha males how do yall mingle and get the yambs without the baggage of her becoming a gf. I been in long term relationships one after another and I feel like im too damb awkward to even approach a chick, I can't even slide in the DM's or follow chicks on IG that I don't know cause it just seems too out of character for me :x

Yesterday made me realize how much at times being single sucks.

Asked my friend if he wanted to go to Lollapalooza with me, because the girl I asked still doesn't know if she got it off work, and she always seems real weird about things. He was like "you should sell me your tickets so me and my girl can go." Well then I can't go homie! Looks like I'm gonna be stuck as a third wheel again. :smh:

I just want someone I can consistently rely on to travel and do things with. I know people said you can do things on your own, but I much rather go to a festival with someone, and not wander the streets of Chicago by myself lol.

Last edited:

Asked my friend if he wanted to go to Lollapalooza with me, because the girl I asked still doesn't know if she got it off work, and she always seems real weird about things. He was like "you should sell me your tickets so me and my girl can go." Well then I can't go homie! Looks like I'm gonna be stuck as a third wheel again.
mean.gif

I just want someone I can consistently rely on to travel and do things with. I know people said you can do things on your own, but I much rather go to a festival with someone, and not wander the streets of Chicago by myself lol.
same but I'm not single tho lol

Y'all really got me ready to dump my ***** this instant, I know just about all these feels

-always touching me/too damn lovey dovey
- Talks about the most irrelevant ****, can't remember the last time I had a meaningful conversation with her.
- that playing dumb/dingy ****..or actually being dumb/dingy I can't even tell no more.
-letting herself go with the weight, notices the problem, and still does nothing to change it.

That being said, she hold me alllllllllllllllllllllll the way down. Got thru some of the darkest times of my life with her and without her during them times, I would honestly be dead or in jail.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place because I'm really not happy, but I dnt wanna leave her after she been so loyal...
DAWG this is my exact situation........like dead ***......only difference is we have a kid

def understand w/ the loyal part......mines is too but I'm not happy at all

same but I'm not single tho lol

Well then I guess not being single wouldn't necessarily solve that problem... lol.

I always manage to find people to go with me when I want to go somewhere, and I mean I do have this PS4 with a ton of games coming out this fall/winter. At least as of now there's nobody to complain that I play to many games :D

Last edited:
DAWG this is my exact situation........like dead ***......only difference is we have a kid

def understand w/ the loyal part......mines is too but I'm not happy at all

Tres amigos.... No kid thank god but I could legit go the rest of my life without finding the type of loyalty she gives me but moments of happiness are fleeting as a mfer

I'm still bouncing back & forth on this topic man... because as of now dealing with multiple chicks is a headache within itself, like i don't have a Gf to stay away from the complaining and nagging ****, but nowadays a lot of chicks still do it. That makes me leave and slowly start ignoring them but now it's a continuous thing to have to start over again with new chicks who will eventually get attached.

things stressful for a young dude out here :lol:

I'm still bouncing back & forth on this topic man... because as of now dealing with multiple chicks is a headache within itself, like i don't have a Gf to stay away from the complaining and nagging ****, but nowadays a lot of chicks still do it. That makes me leave and slowly start ignoring them but now it's a continuous thing to have to start over again with new chicks who will eventually get attached.

things stressful for a young dude out here :lol:
Yea definitely a headache having multiple chicks :lol: :smh: ...but even worse to be in a relationship just to be in one or a relationship that doesn't make you happy ...single and smashing till you find the right one for you is :pimp: at the end of the day

man...

Everybody gonna say stick around...

You're gonna regret it...

But **** that... You gotta be happy mayne... Hearts get broken.

My thing is, people are so scared of the suckiness that follows a break up because its out of their comfort zone.

But to be real... That suckiness will go away with time.

If you truly love a chick, stay put... But if your gut is wavering, its only a mayyrr of time before that relationship implodes

totally disagree.........i can say being single is fun ....very fun.......but at the same time........i was with my girl for 2.5years....and we fought all the time ....and she even said if you dont marry me...i will leave (she thought she was wasting her time) ..........and then i was like "fine whatever" and just married her (but i was thinking we gonna break up after one big fight).........and now i'm happy to say we just celebrated our 2 year anniversary and i dont remember the last time we fought.......i can honestly say my girl changed got better and loves me even more and i do not remember the last time we even fought .......we are so happy together now

Last edited:

Asked my friend if he wanted to go to Lollapalooza with me, because the girl I asked still doesn't know if she got it off work, and she always seems real weird about things. He was like "you should sell me your tickets so me and my girl can go." Well then I can't go homie! Looks like I'm gonna be stuck as a third wheel again.
mean.gif

Just bring some herb, and ask people if you could pack their piece. Anytime I go to a festival or concerts that is what I do. People always reciprocate and you meet a lot of cool people. If you do festivals and concerts a lot pm me. Im moving to Chicago in Sept and I attend a lot of shows.

Asked my friend if he wanted to go to Lollapalooza with me, because the girl I asked still doesn't know if she got it off work, and she always seems real weird about things. He was like "you should sell me your tickets so me and my girl can go." Well then I can't go homie! Looks like I'm gonna be stuck as a third wheel again. :smh:

I wander the streets of Chicago all the time by myself...

I know that feel. Some friends asked me to go out with them, so I go thinking it's a guys night out type thing. I get to the car and everyone's hugged up with someone. And I'm just......there :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
In that situation, would it be rude to be like 'nah I'm good' I've done it...and didn't feel bad. Showed up at the spot, everyone hugged up, I said what up...then went to a different bar with single frie...acquaint...people I met on my way to the spot.

In that situation, would it be rude to be like 'nah I'm good' I've done it...and didn't feel bad. Showed up at the spot, everyone hugged up, I said what up...then went to a different bar with single frie...acquaint...people I met on my way to the spot.
naw i would leave unless its like some special occasion/ event....since they hugged up everybody gonna be good regardless so you might as well leave and go have some fun :lol:

I got caught like that for one of my friends Bday and was stuck somewhere with no real public transportation and i came with him & his girl. I'm figuring it was just gonna be a mix of females & males, got to the spot EVERYONE is coupled up. After i couldv'e easily went to a party with my cuz they had me HOT lol.

totally disagree.........i can say being single is fun ....very fun.......but at the same time........i was with my girl for 2.5years....and we fought all the time ....and she even said if you dont marry me...i will leave (she thought she was wasting her time) ..........and then i was like "fine whatever" and just married her (but i was thinking we gonna break up after one big fight).........and now i'm happy to say we just celebrated our 2 year anniversary and i dont remember the last time we fought.......i can honestly say my girl changed got better and loves me even more and i do not remember the last time we even fought .......we are so happy together now

Bruh... Clearly you're an outlier and not the norm.

Happy anniversary doe.

:pimp:

been single for about a full month a some weeks now, I broke it off. like previously mentioned I had that gut feeling and wasn't waiting around for it to implode. after 2 years I can honestly say I'm a little bit hurt because she was the only girl i ever been with that was faithful only problem was we didn't really connect probably due to a 5 year age difference. Now, I honestly don't know what I'm doing with my life. I been on several "dates" with other chicks and enjoyed it at first because it was different, but now its getting old and I do miss being cuffed up :rolleyes :smh: it's whatever though. MY fellow alpha males how do yall mingle and get the yambs without the baggage of her becoming a gf. I been in long term relationships one after another and I feel like im too damb awkward to even approach a chick, I can't even slide in the DM's or follow chicks on IG that I don't know cause it just seems too out of character for me :x
man...

Stop acting like a ***** and come on! /debo voice

Trial and error my g.

You're going to mess up and flounder and stumble. Embrace this time period.

You ain't know how to ride a bike first time you jumped on.

You ain't know how to lay the D down right the first time you got in yambs.

You ain't know how to shoot a basketball the first time you walked onto the court...

So why do you expect to lay breezys a month into the single life after your mouthpiece been on hiatus for 2 years...?

...?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom