Bengals @ Seahawks Game Thread

Zach Miller sucks. !*%%% *!$ is saying "owieee" after that throw. Shaking his hand like that.
30t6p3b.gif

Who pissed in this defenses gatorade? I haven't seen this from a Bengals team since... __________

Wow.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

laugh.gif

Pete's clock management skills are Marvin Lewis esque. 

Marvin has been better though.

How do you not kick the field goal and come out at half with the ball down by 11 instead of 14?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

laugh.gif

Pete's clock management skills are Marvin Lewis esque. 

Marvin has been better though.

How do you not kick the field goal and come out at half with the ball down by 11 instead of 14?
If you're going to go for it and run a draw you do that with 14 seconds left, then call your final timeout.

I agree with the call no matter what happened. The difference between 11 and 14 is still two touchdowns. It was a good call, he just shouldve stuck to his guns initially and kept that TO.

That was terrible time management by Pete but that was a delay of game man..They were playing hot potatoe with the damn ball

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I agree with the call no matter what happened. The difference between 11 and 14 is still two touchdowns. It was a good call, he just shouldve stuck to his guns initially and kept that TO.

Look. They kick a field goal and if they had came out at half to get a field goal or TD. You're looking at 17-9 or 17-13 vs 17-6 or 17-10.

Sometimes you gotta play it safe. Yes a TD would have been big but with no timeouts, you def gotta kick it.

They had 1 timeout man...They should've ran the play right away like he wanted to instead of wasting it...They got the first and they woud've had 1st and Goal (inches) to get that TD.

Seattle's offense isn't good enough to be relied upon to score 3 times in the second half to WIN...By making it a one score game, you give the team the best chance. I stand by what I said...Pete knows what's up.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

They had 1 timeout man...They should've ran the play right away like he wanted to instead of wasting it...They got the first and they woud've had 1st and Goal (inches) to get that TD.

Seattle's offense isn't good enough to be relied upon to score 3 times in the second half to WIN...By making it a one score game, you give the team the best chance. I stand by what I said...Pete knows what's up.

What I'm saying is, IF they had the T.O. then cool. No problem going for it when you have the time.

Dalton with too much air under the ball. Your man or no man shall catch it. Look elsewhere my man.

Back
Top Bottom