Berenstein Bears Vol. Parallel Universe

I'm starting to think it has something to do with the Jewish origin of the name. Publishers slowly wanted to phase it out and have us all thinking we're going nuts...

Last edited:
Our generation is filled with a bunch of illiterate fools who still think Sinbad was in a movie about a genie.

Everything ain't a conspiracy. People are just dumb, b.
People are NOT dumb. Ive seen that movie several times in my childhood.
It was a spoof of the old Sinbad the sailor movies which was then spoofed by Shaq.
It was called Shaazam and that why Shaq's film was called Kaazam
View media item 2205461
In the movie Sinbad(the comedian) had on pointy shoes and a weird hat just like Sinbad the sailor.
The reason I remember is because when I would see Sinbad on the preview channel guide and see Sinbad I would be disappointed when I turned the channel and it was Sinbad the sailor and Not Sinbad the comedian.

Last edited:
eek.gif
 I can't believe that this thread was bumped out of pure randomness and not to post the new Angry Video Game Nerd video:

Our generation is filled with a bunch of illiterate fools who still think Sinbad was in a movie about a genie.

Everything ain't a conspiracy. People are just dumb, b.
People are NOT dumb. Ive seen that movie several times in my childhood.
It was a spoof of the old Sinbad the sailor movies which was then spoofed by Shaq.
It was called Shaazam and that why Shaq's film was called Kaazam
View media item 2205461
In the movie Sinbad(the comedian) had on pointy shoes and a weird hat just like Sinbad the sailor.
The reason I remember is because when I would see Sinbad on the preview channel guide and see Sinbad I would be disappointed when I turned the channel and it was Sinbad the sailor and Not Sinbad the comedian.

Show me proof.

A video, an image, an IMDb review, anything.

Or as we Niketalkers would say, "pics or it didn't happen"

I've heard other people claim the same thing but nobody could prove the movie exists. Everyone says sinbad was in it but can't pull up anything of sinbad as a genie.

Sinbad the sailor movie exists, SINBAD the comedian was never in it.

Wait I'm lost here. Kazaam Shaq was a hip hop genie. Sinbad was a black comedian, and Sinbad the sailor was classic children's tale that had popluar movies in the 50s. How are these connected?

I thought sinbad was in a movie where he played a genie or maybe he just dressed similar to a genie in his stand-up.

Last edited:
Ninjahood is driving da honda to a black lives matter rally right now with a hillary bumper sticker in the parallel universe.

Last edited:
This started tripping me out recently, this just came up for me because of the AVGN vid but i'm really intrigued by it now because from my recollection, it's always been STEIN. I even tried to look for an old book of mine but couldn't find the book. I think if I found it and if it shows STAIN, i wouldn't know what to think of my childhood :lol:

Was reading more on the Mandela Effect and apparently Darth Vader never says Luke I am your father, C-3P0 had a silver leg, the Witch in Snow White never says Mirror mirror on the wall, and Morpheous never says "what if I told you..."

Was reading more on the Mandela Effect and apparently Darth Vader never says Luke I am your father, C-3P0 had a silver leg, the Witch in Snow White never says Mirror mirror on the wall, and Morpheous never says "what if I told you..."
Nah I think that anybody who's seen Star Wars knows that isn't the line. I think it's a better way of delivering the line but I don't think I've ever thought that was the line

I think Sinbad dressed up as a genie in a show or something but didn't play one in a movie, but for all I know, I'm wrong. :lol:

I wonder if I used to read Goosebumps by RL Stein or RL Stain
laugh.gif

i used to work with a lot of old jewish female teachers that I feel would remember if it were stein or stain. I'm gunna ask a few next time i see them.

So what exactly is the logic behind things being "changed." Are Aliens sneaking into people's chimney's and changing the texts in books or something? What is the logic for those that believe in it?

Back
Top Bottom