Berenstein Bears Vol. Parallel Universe

I'm afraid. I had a dream some men in black showed up at my house to convince me it was Berenstain. I hope it was a dream.

I wonder if the Berenstein Bears also exist in the universe where McDonald's double cheeseburgers are still a dollar

I feel like I woke up 1 day and it was suddenly more expensive

One time I woke up at like 5 am and said I wanted Chciken Nuggets really bad. The craving for them was insane. I had never had chicken nuggets before.

I wonder if the Berenstein Bears also exist in the universe where McDonald's double cheeseburgers are still a dollar

I feel like I woke up 1 day and it was suddenly more expensive

The McDouble just came out of nowhere.

Talkin bout an extra piece of cheese..

Do u still get 5 nuggets for $0.99 at Wendy's in this alternate universe? Ish was all good until we demoted Pluto to a Dwarf Planet :smh:

I wonder if in that universe Hawaiian punch still tastes good. I don't know if it's just me but Hawaiian punch tastes bad now but I remember it being the greatest thing ever

Are there still dunkaroos in the other dimension?

Am I going to wake up one day and the Simpsons will be called the simsons? What is going on?!

When they used to be the shapes of actual fruit [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]
eek.gif
 Forgot all about this

HOLD UP

HOLD THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always thought it was Niketalk not NkeTalk..........look on the top of this page............WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That feeling you get when you are an immigrant and never eem heard of these bears, so have no reason to trip over it :pimp:

Well damb.... :lol:

Is it really possible the government has broken ground on time/dimensional travel and figure this would be a way to test it without anyone noticing....but people noticed and since news over social media travel faster than anything, this is now going viral?....that's my theory.

Back
Top Bottom