Best and Worst Cities for interracial dating and singles?

Never been to like Northern California so Im not really sure what the girls are like, who wins? South Cali girls or north Cali girls?
Man don't let the bay area cats fool you(I'm one of them). Socal wins hands down, just in general the girls are in a better mood, look better etc. Just more, quantity wise. the Bay has dimes but you have to search and you put up with lackluster women with awful attitudes. Any time there is competition among females it works in your favor. For a single man socal all day. 
wrong... born and raised in oakland... currently living in ktown/west LA

there are more dimes per capita in socal hands down.... but unless you are in a beach city, the yambs are stuck up and you have to impress the dimes to smash

Northern cali has WAAAAY more laidback chicks... you can smash dimes off the strength of being a coo ***** and just being fun to be around.

norcal mood > socal mood 

socal dimes > norcal dimes

norcal booty > socal booty

norcal women > socal women

EDIT: what city do you live in?

Last edited:

wrong... born and raised in oakland... currently living in ktown/west LA

there are more dimes per capita in socal hands down.... but unless you are in a beach city, the yambs are stuck up and you have to impress the dimes to smash

Northern cali has WAAAAY more laidback chicks... you can smash dimes off the strength of being a coo ***** and just being fun to be around.

norcal mood > socal mood 

socal dimes > norcal dimes

norcal booty > socal booty

norcal women > socal women

EDIT: what city do you live in?
Born and raised in Oakland as well. To each their own. But I disagree. I do way better in Los Angeles/socal in general. A lot of people might say the Bay is more "chill" but I feel thats a misconception. Everyone is different and has their own vibe though. For you it might be gold, for me I don't see it. But its all love I don't wanna be in the Bay at all though, not enough action for me. The transplants took all the flavor out. If it wasn't for the bud doubt i'd still be here. Living in SF for now. 

Last edited:
South bay/peninsula chicks 
happy.gif

East Bay 
ohwell.gif

I'm talking filipinas, mexican girls, Puerto Ricans or Cubans? Any Brazilians or Colombian women out their? Costa Rican women I hear are Dammmmn fine.

In San Diego I see black men with Mexican, White and Filipina women.

I see black women with White and Mexican dudes.

I see White guys with the same selection as black dudes, except with more Asian variety.

I see Mexican dudes with Black and Filipina women. Not so much with White women (at least not in public, but I know they smashing from person accounts).

It's truly all on you out here.

Last edited:
Threads started by OP:

Hottest Latinas? Puerto Ricans? Cubans? Mexicans? Dominican?

Best and Worst Cities for interracial dating and singles?

Why can't black men get good looking asian girls like these?

:lol:

Except for the Hollywood crowd I actually feel like LA chicks are pretty laid back and not stuck up

I got plenty of love for the Bay but SoCal wins female wise number and diversity wise

Except for the Hollywood crowd I actually feel like LA chicks are pretty laid back and not stuck up

30 years old and still haven't seen a American city that can top LA when it comes to beautiful and easy going women.

Back
Top Bottom