Best Basketball Shoes For Players with Flat Feet

NT Help me out. What's the best basketball shoe you can get right now that can help you hoop long periods of time, pain free if you have flat feet. I've been out of the gym for a while and I want to hit the ground running as hard as I can. So I'm taking extra precautions such as finding the right shoe. Everything I can find says the Kobe 8 System but I can only find limited editions since it's been so long. So help me out I know I can't be the only one. You can post whatever, but just a heads up I'm only really interested in the big 4 i.e. Jordan, Nike, Adidas, UA. Preciate it fam

Has a podiatrist told you specifically that you have flat feet? I have flat feet also and I use arch support insoles specifically made for runners with flat feet. They add extra cushioning as well. I use them in all of my shoes. Rather than asking which shoes are good for flat feet, why not try looking for insoles that work for your feet? Then you can use those insoles in different shoes. I use these insoles from Road Runner sports. http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/RRU1062/rgear-supportive-cushion-insole/?vsg=2

As a side note, when you use over the counter insoles such as these, it means you have to remove the insole of the shoe. And if the shoe does not have a removeable insole, then that's a problem (such as the Lebron XI)

Back
Top Bottom