Best blogs on the web?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

thats stupid you have to be specific... like saying best footwear on the market.
But what if I was intentionally non-specific for a reason???????????????????  God, you !$$+ boys try so hard to be smart alecs. Let me do me. If you ain't got nothing to contribute, fall the !$$+ back for a second. Sheesh..

thats stupid you have to be specific... like saying best footwear on the market.
But what if I was intentionally non-specific for a reason???????????????????  God, you !$$+ boys try so hard to be smart alecs. Let me do me. If you ain't got nothing to contribute, fall the !$$+ back for a second. Sheesh..

Originally Posted by Murda He

You can't be non-specific when talking about intentionally niche mediums like blogs; the whole point is specialization.

You can't be non-specific when talking about intentionally niche mediums like blogs; the whole point is specialization.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I know exactly what I'm doing and WHY I'm doing it...do you? Aight then.

I know exactly what I'm doing and WHY I'm doing it...do you? Aight then.

Big thanks Blacksheep
pimp.gif

Maybe he's looking for new interesting blogs that cover a variety of markets, interests and topics to kill time with when he get's online from a day to day basis?

doesn't seem too unreasonable..

Maybe he's looking for new interesting blogs that cover a variety of markets, interests and topics to kill time with when he get's online from a day to day basis?

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

Give this man a gold star.

Back
Top Bottom