Best buy job interview tomorrowww

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

camo shorts, combat boots, army jacket and keep an oozi in the linen,
And stomp the left foot, like your killing a bug and render a salute. Instant Manager position.
pimp.gif

Tell them you would have applied at Circuit City but there's none near by... so this was your last option. And give them the #kanyeshrug

Tell them you would have applied at Circuit City but there's none near by... so this was your last option. And give them the #kanyeshrug

the best buy interview process is 3

this is your first...then ull get called for a other...then the final with the gm

whatever they say remember they want to hear that you will make the sale whatever it takes, thats all they want to hear

the best buy interview process is 3

this is your first...then ull get called for a other...then the final with the gm

whatever they say remember they want to hear that you will make the sale whatever it takes, thats all they want to hear

Ive never had an interview or job period. What do they want to here inthe questions they ask me?

Ive never had an interview or job period. What do they want to here inthe questions they ask me?

Real life...

Every post in this thread, will guarantee you the job...
I worked at best buy for a season ( computer sales)

Real life...

Every post in this thread, will guarantee you the job...
I worked at best buy for a season ( computer sales)

I need help too, they want to me to come in for a physical interview on thursday. I just wanna know at what point do they drug test? and do they do that in the store or do I have to go to a doctors office or something like that?

I need help too, they want to me to come in for a physical interview on thursday. I just wanna know at what point do they drug test? and do they do that in the store or do I have to go to a doctors office or something like that?

Drug test only happens after you have accepted the job offer. And it is usually done at a local LabCorp, not at the store...
laugh.gif

Drug test only happens after you have accepted the job offer. And it is usually done at a local LabCorp, not at the store...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom