Trip down memory lane

Back in the late 90's I was gifted a pair of Air Jordan's from a Nike Sample sale in San Francisco. I'm not into collecting sneakers so I actually played in them and wore them around. I wore them down and eventually threw them away. Now I'm old and feeling very nostalgic. I've been searching Google for days now and I can't seem to find any photos of those shoes. They were Jordan's and they were purchased at a Nike Sample sale between 1998 and 2001 (when I was living in San Francisco). They were half dark blue and half white. People stopped me all the time because they thought I was wearing 2 different colored shoes. I've searched Stockx, sepcleat, ebay, /sneakers .. etc .. And nothing looks familiar. I was approached once and asked about the shoes. The guy actually offered to buy them from me right there at the market. I didn't have any other shoes on me to walk home with so I said no. HAHA! Does anyone know what these shoes are and where I can find photos? I might even buy them =)

Back in the late 90's I was gifted a pair of Air Jordan's from a Nike Sample sale in San Francisco. I'm not into collecting sneakers so I actually played in them and wore them around. I wore them down and eventually threw them away. Now I'm old and feeling very nostalgic. I've been searching Google for days now and I can't seem to find any photos of those shoes. They were Jordan's and they were purchased at a Nike Sample sale between 1998 and 2001 (when I was living in San Francisco). They were half dark blue and half white. People stopped me all the time because they thought I was wearing 2 different colored shoes. I've searched Stockx, sepcleat, ebay, /sneakers .. etc .. And nothing looks familiar. I was approached once and asked about the shoes. The guy actually offered to buy them from me right there at the market. I didn't have any other shoes on me to walk home with so I said no. HAHA! Does anyone know what these shoes are and where I can find photos? I might even buy them =)

Jordan Brand released dozens of models between 1998 and 2001, so you may need to give people more to go on here.

The shoes from that time that best meet the description of looking "half and half" are the two Jordan Camp models released in the early 00's:

main_1683841094-Michael-Jordan-Signed-Pair-Of-Authentic-Air-Jordan-Camp23-Basketball-Shoes-with-Original-Box-Carrying-Case-UDA-Beckett-PristineAuction.com.jpeg

These were outdoor basketball shoes with a wide herringbone pattern on the outsole.

Jordan Brand released dozens of models between 1998 and 2001, so you may need to give people more to go on here.

The shoes from that time that best meet the description of looking "half and half" are the two Jordan Camp models released in the early 00's:

main_1683841094-Michael-Jordan-Signed-Pair-Of-Authentic-Air-Jordan-Camp23-Basketball-Shoes-with-Original-Box-Carrying-Case-UDA-Beckett-PristineAuction.com.jpeg

These were outdoor basketball shoes with a wide herringbone pattern on the outsole.

You found them!! It's the first one you listed. But in navy blue. Not NC Blue. Thank you so much! I'm searching Ebay now. I didn't think that the memories would hit me so hard but they are. Thanks again!!!

You found them!! It's the first one you listed. But in navy blue. Not NC Blue. Thank you so much! I'm searching Ebay now. I didn't think that the memories would hit me so hard but they are. Thanks again!!!

Man, if they were samples, they may have never made it to production. I vaguely remember that shoe, but not what colors released. Might be extra tough to track those down if they stayed in the sample phase.

Back
Top Bottom