Best car for 4k? Vol second car

91-95 Acura Legend will run forever as long keep the oil changed. They are stupid easy to fix. Ebay has every part but the frame. They are still nice enough to pick a date up in.

Originally Posted by MOchi

Originally Posted by djuzi05

With 4k, you need stop thinking about BMW and eclipses have zero reliability. Stick with a honda or toyota, it might be stunting but you wont have to worry about getting from point A to point B.
F that noise. all cars will need maintenance, just so happens german makes cost more.

e30 ftw!

You're an idiot. Unless he's doing some car build for fun, what is he going to do throwing 4k on a bmw with 170k miles. It'll be a money pit. I wouldn't even trust BMW's after 70k and I own one.

Originally Posted by MOchi

With 4k, you need stop thinking about BMW and eclipses have zero reliability. Stick with a honda or toyota, it might be stunting but you wont have to worry about getting from point A to point B.
F that noise. all cars will need maintenance, just so happens german makes cost more.

e30 ftw!

You're an idiot. Unless he's doing some car build for fun, what is he going to do throwing 4k on a bmw with 170k miles. It'll be a money pit. I wouldn't even trust BMW's after 70k and I own one.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

SR20 Nissan 240sx

/thread
QFT. I'm looking to get at least a pig nose with the money the insurance sends me for either the repairs of my car or for the whole car.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

SR20 Nissan 240sx

/thread
QFT. I'm looking to get at least a pig nose with the money the insurance sends me for either the repairs of my car or for the whole car.
smokin.gif

This is False. I am a proud owner of a 97 eclipse and i have had it for 3 years and started with 100,000 miles when i got it and she is hitting 130,000 any day now. The car runs great and only money i had to put down was 1,000 to fix my brakes and replace my front calipers, pads the whole brake system basically. Idk about the new eclipse but my #$%% goes hard. 

This is False. I am a proud owner of a 97 eclipse and i have had it for 3 years and started with 100,000 miles when i got it and she is hitting 130,000 any day now. The car runs great and only money i had to put down was 1,000 to fix my brakes and replace my front calipers, pads the whole brake system basically. Idk about the new eclipse but my #$%% goes hard. 

Back
Top Bottom