Best Car Rental Company? Vol. Driving from San Francisco to Los Angeles

Does anybody have experience with renting cars for long-distance trips? My friends want to make a trip from SF to LA for a concert but they want to drive. I have never rented a car before and I do not want to take my car. Any suggestions?

Anywhere that rents foreigns

Can't be out here pushing a charger, fam.
6 series or better...Boss up and **** on these ****

Last edited:
Terrible advice.

Don't get the insurance if you already have car insurance...it's a huge ripoff. More than likely your existing policy covers rental cars.
Yeah, your current auto insurance should have some kind of coverage. Or check your credit card, I know my amex charges something like $20 per rental, covers all accidents and damages. What I do is I use my amex card to reserve and when I return the car to pay, I switch it to another credit card. 

Check if your employer has any rental car discount codes, AAA discounts and google any discount codes online. From my experience, Avis has the lowest prices, but Hertz/Enterprise/Budget have better cars. And I believe airport locations might have cheaper rates. They should all come with unlimited miles nowadays. 

Thanks fellas! I will check with my insurance agent to see if rental cars are included since I do not have full-cover.

Unetheical LiFe Hack

get a business card and write down the name carl, free 3 day rental on the back 

Back
Top Bottom