Best country in the world?

I don't know about how a Black dude would be welcomed in the Netherlands.

But that Yung Lean kid seems mad cool so who knows.

The swagger of an American.

pimp.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ONly been to Canada and USA and I Think Canada is better for its Citizens than USA is
A Canadian vs an American?

Let's be real. 
what he said is true though, but canada gets 90% of its entertainment/music/technology ect from america

i live in canada and only watch american tv, canadian tv is trash

[QUOTE url="/t/573704/best-country-in-the-world#post_19023529"]
ONly been to Canada and USA and I Think Canada is better for its Citizens than USA is

A Canadian vs an American?

Let's be real. 
what he said is true though, but canada gets 90% of its entertainment/music/technology ect from america

i live in canada and only watch american tv, canadian tv is trash
[/quote]

This is true. Every time im there i get so pissed when sports centre come on :lol:

USA

Opportunity, diversity of people, cities, environments, climates

No other first world country can offer that combination.

Of course the USA isn't perfect though

Murica'

Da land of opportunity>>>>>*

I know where i come from, im blessed to be in da USA.

You don't even want to buy a house here doe.

But I agree. 'Murica >>>>

There's a reason why people from other countries leave everything behind to come here...

Well, I'm drinking beer and listening to IRONMAN right now in the US so... I'd say US is pretty F'ing dope.

119s4mg.jpg

Really want to go to the Netherlands.

Alast, I have no clue how blacks are treated there.. And from what I noticed, blacks are pretty much hated anywhere they go.

Last edited:

Really want to go to the Netherlands.

Alast, I have no clue how blacks are treated there.. And from what I noticed, blacks are pretty much hated anywhere they go.
from the places i have been to america/canada are some of the least racist countries in the world 

Back
Top Bottom