Best denim jackets under $150

Denim jackets never went out of style, it is a classic look for men.

I recently picked up a pretty expensive one at ALLSAINTS SPITALFIELDS, it is a UK brand I believe, but they just opened a store in Seattle.

Similar to this one, although I think they make lots of unique pieces because I can't find mine: http://www.us.allsaints.c.../?colour=21&category=542

Originally Posted by ksteezy

When did jean jackets go out of style??...these aint denim shorts, b...
Werd...
Denim never went out of style.
Now denim shorts...Pass

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

Denim jackets never went out of style, it is a classic look for men.

I recently picked up a pretty expensive one at ALLSAINTS SPITALFIELDS, it is a UK brand I believe, but they just opened a store in Seattle.

Similar to this one, although I think they make lots of unique pieces because I can't find mine: http://www.us.allsaints.c.../?colour=21&category=542

All Saints is UNREASONABLY expensive.
laugh.gif

My boy works at the NY store and he doesnt even like buying their stuff with his discount cause its expensive.
laugh.gif

I cut my nudies into "denim shorts" and get compliments all the time.  I dont wear stuff cause its in style.  I wear whatever

Got mines from a Levi Outlet for 60 and some change. Looks almost identical to the one KSteezy has. Perfect fit, no complaints.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I found some really out levis jackets at a swap meet. I am swapping out the sleeves with different material. For instance I found some skinny girls leather pants I will use as sleeves.

I need to know of some denim jackets as well.
i been thinking about doing that my levis jacket
I added a camo lining to this one but i'm thinking about taking it out and doing something to the sleeves instead.  I got this one on clearance 

from levis.com for like $30 check around op

tumblr_lv974kkPPO1qdxn5so1_500.jpg

How did you add camo
I turned the jacket inside out, and cut the pieces to a little larger than the panels so I could over 
fold over the fabric so I wouldn't have rough edges at the seams then I just sewed them in

my machine skills are pretty basic but it wasn't too hard.  You could probably use some iron on seam tape

instead of sewing it.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Check AE, got this one some time back for like 70$

5469813411_dda846eb1b_b.jpg

That jacket is so nice 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Seen the jacket, wanted to cop, seen the price, to cheap of a person to buy 
laugh.gif
. I hope it goes on sale before the school semester is done.

I added a camo lining to this one but i'm thinking about taking it out and doing something to the sleeves instead.  I got this one on clearance 

How did you add camo
I turned the jacket inside out, and cut the pieces to a little larger than the panels so I could over 
fold over the fabric so I wouldn't have rough edges at the seams then I just sewed them in

my machine skills are pretty basic but it wasn't too hard.  You could probably use some iron on seam tape

instead of sewing it.

Can you post more detailed pics please

Ksteezy's jacket and fit is nice but i can't in good sense drop more than $50 on a denim jacket
laugh.gif

paying boutique prices to look like a confused trucker/cowboy?? nah b.

How did you add camo

instead of sewing it.
info on tape?

Back
Top Bottom