Best deodorant or antiperspirant for men?

If you're into sports or sweaty activities I don't know how you can survive using a deo spray. Experience taught me to stay away from those.

Some basic Rexona stick or old spice is good for me.

I've switched over from deodorants that contain aluminum/triclosan to more natural deodorants and let me say....it has not been easy.

I was using schmiddt's cedarwood deodorant for a while and it has great ingredients but it caused me to get a rash on my underarms.

Then I moved to an aloe type roll on comfrey tea deodorant but found out it has a derivative of aluminum in it.

I really wanted to mess with everyman jack's cedarwood deodorant because it smells good but the thing doesn't last the test of time (~ 4 hrs then wears off)

Now i'm using Jason Forest Fresh spray deodorant which I like because of the more masculine smell (more drakkarish) and it has safe ingredients in it. Says is last for 24 hrs but I feel more like 8-10. which for me gets the job done in terms of natural deodorants and their pitfalls...

View media item 2116192
After my bottle is done I feel i'm gonna try the Lucky Tiger deodorant.

Currently using..

Nothing better than this right here.

How often do you guys buy deodorant ? I swear I only use like 2-3 a year at the most :lol:

But I use this. Idk about all the chemicals and **** but it smells good and works for me. I realized I was only getting the deodorant so now I get antiperspirant + deodorant
View media item 2116689

I shamelessly use women's deodorant/antipersperant sometimes. It's milder makes me smell like baby powder. :nthat:

Glad I'm not the only one.

I use that Degree Shower Clean spray for women, I refuse to even acknowledge anything else. Doesn't have that strong alcohol/cologne smell, and it works like a champ.

Looks like it will ruin your shirts
Good thing I don't have to wear my shirts inside out 
smile.gif

How is it working out for you? I am looking into making this same one for my fam especially my pops since regular antiperspirants cause him to get bumps under his armpits. Any issues with getting a rash from this one or odor?
If you are worried about getting a rash, don't use essential oils in it.Your body might be sensitive to it.

It is working out fine man. No issues. 

Back
Top Bottom