Best Fighting Game? Vol: Ever?

What y'all know 'bout this?

NecroCritic-NecroCriticEhrgeizPart1283.jpg

Between these two:
Bushido%20Blade%20%5BU%5D-front.jpg

&
killerinstinct_n64box.jpg

Bushido Blade was the only game my father ever played with us and enjoyed it.
And Killer Instinct, I made a thread about it the other day and was surprised to see how many people remembered it.

Originally Posted by AIR CuDi

Between these two:

&

You sir have excellent taste
pimp.gif

They really need to remake that game. Square has fallen off so damn hard. Only game worth a damn they've put out in the past couple years is Final FantasyTactics for the PSP.

Killer Instinct is the all time best fighting game. I remember staying up until 3 in the morning playing this with my boys. Damn those were the days.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Between these two:

&

You sir have excellent taste
pimp.gif

They really need to remake that game.
Square has fallen off so damn hard. Only game worth a damn they've put out in the past couple years is Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSP.
Yes they do. This and Killer Instinct. They were straight piffery.

pimp.gif

street fighter 2
marvel vs capcom 2
soul caliber 2

I dont know what it is about sequels but I think they are the best

I hate tekken because it is way too advanced and my friend practically study this game so once I reach the floor, I won't be able to get up with his cheaptatics -___-. The only game I got a fair chance in is mortal combat and im not even close to decent. If wrestling is consider fighting then I can take onanybody
pimp.gif
lol

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

street fighter 2. . . duh?!

indifferent.gif

A projectile based fighter c'mon now
laugh.gif

Tekken (pick any)>All.

SF is a solid game, I'm just not into projectile fighters....it comes down to preference. For projectile fighters, SF is probably the best. I'd take itover MK.

But overall, traditional hand to hand combat fighters tend to have more in depth fighting engines. Dead or Alives, Tekkens, etc.

killerinstinct_n64box.jpg

And Killer Instinct, I made a thread about it the other day and was surprised to see how many people remembered it.
i hate the super nes version of KI
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

street fighter 2. . . duh?!

indifferent.gif

A projectile based fighter c'mon now
laugh.gif

Tekken (pick any)>All.

SF is a solid game, I'm just not into projectile fighters....it comes down to preference. For projectile fighters, SF is probably the best. I'd take it over MK.

But overall, traditional hand to hand combat fighters tend to have more in depth fighting engines. Dead or Alives, Tekkens, etc.

indifferent.gif

U stoneface dude for saying SF2, the game that made the fighting genre what it is and then go on to say DOA has an indepth fighting engine?
And have the nerve to put it next to Tekken.... 4 shame
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom