Best Flow in the Game?

Can it really be anybody other than Kendrick? I'm sitting listening to Rigamortus for the 1st time, his flow so deadly no pun intended. He making me notice how many _s really just TALK on tracks.

I think 2nd would have to be Wayne...after that, its a tossup.

illphillip listen to game on cigar music 2....that boy can flow...

illphillip listen to loso's mixtapes...he can flow with the best of em..

Ross can flow....his catalogue is respectable....listen to deeper than rap, teflon don, gfid

The question isn't "who can flow?".

It's "Best Flow In The Game". "Can flow" and "respectable" and "Best" are very different things.

Mad rappers can flow.

Right now? Kendrick...

J**** is always gonna be that dude imo, but Kendrick is definitely spitting flames...

Oh, and Jeezy... :smokin

Last edited:
Rick Ross, though I'm not really a fan of his music, and he tends to get stuck on one style too long, not to mention

the number of rappers that copy it thereafter...

my favorites are Webbie and Peedi Crakk

Drake & Webbie

And I'm not basing it off the above mentioned criteria, I'm talking straight flowing like the beat & rapper are intertwined.

Last edited:
Can it really be anybody other than Kendrick?

If we are Talking anyone other than Jay-Z no. A lot of the dudes posted have good flows but they aren't able to change their flow in a heartbeat and make it sound like they perfected it.

Andre, K.Dot, & Hov are masters at that.

Jada, Jeezy, Ross, are all great at mastering their flows but they very rarely make drastic changes to their flows.

Jeezy is one of my favorites ever but :lol: at the thought of him being able to flow like dot did on rigamourtis

HOV will always hold the crown my man Kendrick is right behind him :pimp:

Jay is a legend, im not even counting him, nas, or em. But while on the topic of Jay Z, do we have to put Young Chris in this convo as well, or are we gonna sit her and be naive?

Last edited:
Jay is a legend, im not even counting him, nas, or em. But while on the topic of Jay Z, do we have to put Young Chris in this convo as well, or are we gonna sit her and be naive?

The thing is It's not like Jay only uses that flow, He def stole one from chris tho, but the difference is that seems to be Chris only joint it's smooth as hell but he is nowhere near as versatile as some of the others on that list.

and dudes are ABSOLUTELY right about tip and Twista

Gotta with Jay because his flow is just too versatile.

Kendrick is definitely up there now along with BlackThought.

Back
Top Bottom