Best low top basketball shoe?

I'm looking for a new pair of basketball shoes to replace my zoom mvps, they were great while they lasted and are now starting to wear down and tear. Whatlow top shoes do you guys recommend? A low-mid in between like the Kobe IV or zoom Brave works also, but I'm also looking for durability since I don'tbuy a new pair of sneakers often.

get the kobe 5s. they are very similar to the kobe 4 with more durable cushioning.

Thanks. i was looking into that, but it just came out and i don't want to be spending 120 on shoes... are there any other suggestions? How about the newKD2 or the Zoom Speed Low? <- I heard that was really close to the Kobe IV but it didn't have lunar or flywire.

its probably a take down of some sort that might not be a bad alternative if you are looking to reduce the price a little.

ive been spoiled by high end shoes and now when i dont wear them, my feet and knees are achy after playing in them.

Can anyone also recommend me a low top shoe for outdoor use (specifically Asphalt)...

Kobe V? Kobe MS? Cradle Low? Kobe IV Or any of the latest release...

Durable and has cushioning...

Thanks in Advance...

Where can you find the kobe MS in the united states? I'm looking for the dark knight colorway but I can't find it outside of ebay for a ridiculous price...

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Can't go wrong with the Kobe V's or IV's

Maybe even some Hyperdunk lows

ivs aren't that durable though... the lunar foam will bottom out, and the sole isn't great for outdoors.

the kobe v is more durable

This CW (XDR with Extra Black Laces)...

e27156e135fa9fa8a01173bda4d119a2b76232a.jpg

After a couple runs to break in, the IV fit great for me. I didn't get the same comfort with the V's. I prefer the IV's over V's. 

Back
Top Bottom