Best mp3 player out. please not an ipod or zune

looking for an mp3 player for christmas. dont want an ipod or a zune, too much money. i had a creative zen i that i lost, i loved it. so much cheaper for themusic it held. but now i cant find one that is more than 4gb and not a video player.

so whats a good mp3 player, and anyone know of good sites to find one.

and, why again don't you want an ipod? at 150 for 8GB nano it already gives you double of what you wanted.

you can get a very nice ipod with that amount, just have to put in the extra searching effort

Nothing else compares to ipods/zunes

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you can get a very nice ipod with that amount, just have to put in the extra searching effort

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nothing else compares to ipods/zunes[/color]

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

bc ipods are some trash. i always hear about people breaking theres

well, some people are stupid. are you stupid enough to break yours?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

bc ipods are some trash. i always hear about people breaking theres

well, some people are stupid. are you stupid enough to break yours?
OP get a used ipod touch

man the drag and drop features seem so much better than itunes

you can drag and drop in itunes... actually, i dont give a *+%% what you get. but all your excuses are kind of stupid.

I'd go with a Samsung YP-P2

It has a better sound to it, really crisp and loud.

Samsung is really devoted to having quality audio products and their "DNSE" is the best audio I've ever seen in a MP3 Player.

* It's all touch screen with dedicated volume and play/pause buttons on the sides.
* To compete with the iPod Touch, it has Bluetooth, so that's a plus. (You can use the MP3 player as a phone if you connect your phone with the P2 viaBluetooth).

* The menu is customizable in the pictures.

CNET.COMReview Here.

It's a really good player and I've had it for about 4 years without any problems.

Price range $129.95+, look on eBay you can good a real good deal on this.
samsung-p2.jpg

32588459-2-440-DT1.jpg

"iPods are as good as your gonna get when it comes to mp3 quality" absolutely not. ipods are overrated. sound is horrible...at least, using theheadphone out. try cowon, samsung, iriver, sansa, sony, etc. to the op, why do you not want a video player?

Originally Posted by il prescelto

"iPods are as good as your gonna get when it comes to mp3 quality" absolutely not. ipods are overrated. sound is horrible...at least, using the headphone out. try cowon, samsung, iriver, sansa, sony, etc. to the op, why do you not want a video player?

The
1362552e8cb084c10f4064f0ff3b24cb0885d2b.gif
is cowon, and sansa?

And anyway Apple > all of those you listed.

apple> everything...as far as ease of use goes.

apple < everything...as far as everything else goes.

nevermind all mp3 players that have over 20 gigs of memory cost the same. Just get an ipod

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by il prescelto

"iPods are as good as your gonna get when it comes to mp3 quality" absolutely not. ipods are overrated. sound is horrible...at least, using the headphone out. try cowon, samsung, iriver, sansa, sony, etc. to the op, why do you not want a video player?

The
1362552e8cb084c10f4064f0ff3b24cb0885d2b.gif
is cowon, and sansa?

And anyway Apple > all of those you listed.
Sandisk sansa and cowon makes one of the best units on the market actually. Take a look at Cowon if you seriously don't want an ipod/zune. However, if you like walking into a store and actually finding things for your device, go with an ipod. They're not bad and sound is great as long as youhave a good set of headphones.

I hate Ipods. The only thing ipods have over everything else is a boatload of accessories. I have an 8gb sansa fuze, which was $100. An 8gb nano is $150. TheFuze also has expandable microsd memory, and the 16 gb card is $54 on amazon. This means you can get 24 gb of memory for $154, or an Ipod nano maxing at 8 gbfor $150.

51WFyKfAhKL._SS400_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom