Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

laugh.gif
@ the initiations.

GamerAsh wrote:
Dudes, you should have been in biz forums tonight. I had a mystery item bidding thing. Someguy one for 40.6 mill and got 70 shakes, 999crystals, and street sweeper of me.
smile.gif

i could've swung that, but that would've set me back more than half of what i'm worth. and i'm trying to save...
smh.gif

someone wanna bail me out?

pimp.gif
another 50 crystals from unoticeable. thats 80 altogether..

anyone wanna hook me up with a cheap gun that's around 2-4m. not the 9mm though (buy not free)

[table][tr][td]J�█CK [7427][/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sent at: November 27, 2007, 7:52:56 pm
[/td] [td]Ah ok. Well heres what i did:

I donated quite alot of money after reset. I sold alot of supplies for way under going rates. Shakes where going for 1.5 mill, i sold them for 1 mill. Crystals where 55k, i sold em for 25-30k. People bought of me instead of other people. People bought hoping there'd be a big boom in prices again. So far it's gone the opposite, shakes are even less than what I sold them for now. I had around 3 bill saved up. I bought a moon, a ton of supplies back. and gave away money to my friends and bought them snipers. I had around 700 mill left. I've now got 1 billion after about a week of saving.

The key was selling everything you have. However that is not even worth it now. People are already in billions in the game, so if yous old you shakes for 500-700 k (going rate) you wouldn't make half as much profit. I'd say try and get your self a decent interest pull, and invest daily in items that may be worth it when training season begins
smile.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

The above message is what I sent how i got my riches so to speak
smile.gif
hope it helps other people too.

Swoosh: Just go on.

Originally Posted by GamerAsh

Dudes, you should have been in biz forums tonight. I had a mystery item bidding thing. Someguy one for 40.6 mill and got 70 shakes, 999crystals, and street sweeper of me.
smile.gif

Oh and btw Total Worth: $2,560,345,067

I wish I had spent so much on supplies lol. If anyone needs help (real help, not n00b help) msgs me at 6416.

[bwood] Let me hold a bil. [/bwood]

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

[table][tr][td]New! November 27 2007, 7:50:34 pm[/td] [td]Tongest from Insert vagina here. has declared war on our gang.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
indifferent.gif
damn, im getting tired of all these damn gang wars.
mad.gif
Tongest, I know you're reading this.... Or at least 2 is.

I really can't play for a bit. If you want a real war, give me a week.

I'll be holding anything contest tommrow, exclusive for NTer's.
thats something you dont see everyday, other lpcers helping out people from nt.
eek.gif

I help lots of people. I gave my friend a sniper rifle after reset. Just sent 10shakes to a dude because it's his 100th day.
smile.gif

This comp should be fair good.

(10499) Sasori_Kun
sasori0019pk.jpg

Received:
Time: 8:44:43 pm
Date: November 27, 2007

User Info:

Links:
Delete

Block User
Report User
Subject:

surrender to us or forever die!!!!!!!!

one of the wierdest emails i have ever gotten, considering it was like 10 minutes after the war was over.
roll.gif
roll.gif
and to the spies out there.
nerd.gif
i dont mean anything bad by thisjust posting a funny email

eek.gif

I help lots of people. I gave my friend a sniper rifle after reset. Just sent 10shakes to a dude because it's his 100th day.
smile.gif

my 142nd day is tomorow do i get something?

what ever happened to those 1 month anniversary plaques?
as far as i know they got deleted with the reset

eek.gif

smile.gif

my 142nd day is tomorow do i get something?

what ever happened to those 1 month anniversary plaques?
as far as i know they got deleted with the reset

Lol no you n00b :tongue: Yeah they did get erased.
smile.gif

Maybe you will win this competition tommrow. 5 Lucky people are going to be all winners anyway.

Originally Posted by seaner23

i still need a few pina coladas....please. 16630, i'll pay for them.

Santa sent some out yesterday. Those people should be able to spare a couple for a fellow NTer.

SANTA IS WATCHING.

lol how can i get into this ash
and my 50th is comin do i get anything or is it only for 100th lol

100th, ghost. It's the special number :tongue:

Everybody Will Get A Chance in this competition. It's a first 5 to email kinda of thing so make sure your on when I am! It's going to have a mini quizin it though so no stupid people can get the goods :tongue:

Man tyrone just logged off... Anyone got a gun besides the 9mm that they are selling that is cheaper than 4mil?

Back
Top Bottom