Best pizza in NY?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

LA>NY

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
roll.gif
here it goes

Lombardi's is special coz its the "first pizzeria" in the country or something like that, but I honestly thought it was average. Maybe its what we ordered

Nah, it's definitely not even near 11 miles.  You must've looked up the wrong Joe's.  Carmine St!

whats that spot by the brooklyn bridge that always has like a 100 person line? ate there once, it was pretty good.

I had Saluggis the other night, pizza was good and if you mention "Yelp.com" they'll give you free pint of beer or glass of wine. We had 4 people so had $24 of free drinks just for mentioning that.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

sbarro's

Sbarro's is really good... I love their stuffed pizzas
But in my opinion I never had a pizza as good as "Pizza Heroes" in Uptown Dyckman

Their slices are legendary

Grab some shots at Continental then go around the corner down the block for 1$ pizza

Originally Posted by sousuke

sbarro's

But in my opinion I never had a pizza as good as "Pizza Heroes" in Uptown Dyckman

cant even take this dude seriously after that.

sbarros is decent
joes on carmine st is decent
lombardis is good
di fara, artichoke and patsys are great
theres a spot called 99cent fresh pizza thats real good. $2.50 will get you 2 slices and a soda. thats on like 43rd and 9th near port authority. closer than the other places.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

sbarro's

??

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

da hell new yorker like sbarros? get outta here with that crap. 

that !@!! is aiight to me
but i know what you mean, the real NY pizza is much different, that's why I made another suggestion

^
laugh.gif

im from the west coast but Lombardis is definitely
pimp.gif

and if you want one of the best burgers of your life, hit up Burger Joint... thing is, you gotta find it
smile.gif
(hint: Le Parker Meridien)

Lombardi's on spring in the city. or l&b's spumoni garden in bensonhurst, brooklyn. at l&b's, ONLY get the square; i prefer the side slices

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

what's the place that sells slices for $1? they got quite a few around the city...2 and half brothers or somethin...?
Some spot around St.Marks has 1 dollar slices in the city. It's not the best, but isn't bad for a buck. When you broke and hungry might as well. They also have a few spot in brooklyn. This spot in queens charged me $3.00 a slice it was trash and tiny as +!$+.

Check out Grimaldi's in Brooklyn.

Lombardi's was good but I had Patsy's in East Harlem when I was there, and I enjoyed that one a bit more.

dream pizza in corona queens
tonys pizzeria by spaghetti park, where lemon ice king is at, also where mafiosos hang around

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

sbarro's

??

what most NY'ers know is that Sbarro's is trash ... we can't take anyone that says that that place is good seriously

Back
Top Bottom