Best Place to play football in Manhattan?

Wut up fellow Noreasters, I'm curious what park(s) are best for playing football at in the city.
Preferably one that doesn't have much snow left...

The only parks that I know of would be East River & Central park, but does anyone know of any other place, I'm going to go check em out tomorrow, so I'd like to have a complete list of places to visit.

Oh yeah, and if anyone is interested in coming to play w/ us... I'm hoping to do a weekly thing starting maybe next week, so PM me if ur intersted.

It's most likely going to be touch or tackle, it depends on what the consensus is during game time.

Thanks NT

Wut up fellow Noreasters, I'm curious what park(s) are best for playing football at in the city.
Preferably one that doesn't have much snow left...

The only parks that I know of would be East River & Central park, but does anyone know of any other place, I'm going to go check em out tomorrow, so I'd like to have a complete list of places to visit.

Oh yeah, and if anyone is interested in coming to play w/ us... I'm hoping to do a weekly thing starting maybe next week, so PM me if ur intersted.

It's most likely going to be touch or tackle, it depends on what the consensus is during game time.

Thanks NT

if you can get enough people i would go to river bank state park (145 & riverside). back in high school we use to play every friday. 100 yard turf field
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if you can get enough people i would go to river bank state park (145 & riverside). back in high school we use to play every friday. 100 yard turf field
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that was my school's homefield...Hayes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that was my school's homefield...Hayes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom