Best Produced album of the last...10 years (Hip-Hop)

my_beautiful_dark_twisted_fantasy_-_deluxe_edition_cddvd-12449450-frntl.jpg

I am a Kanye fan but MBDTF may be the most overrated hip-hop album ever. The production on that album is average at best....Kanye's first two albums have better production than that and its not even close. If we are talking about hip-hop albums over the past 10 years then I would have to go with Common's "Be" as having the best production.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

I am a Kanye fan but MBDTF may be the most overrated hip-hop album ever. The production on that album is average at best....Kanye first two albums have better production than that and its not even close.

Thank you...

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

I am a Kanye fan but MBDTF may be the most overrated hip-hop album ever. The production on that album is average at best....Kanye first two albums have better production than that and its not even close. if we are talking about hip-hop albums over the past 10 years then I would have to go with Common's "Be" as having the best production.

completely agree....very good production none the less. 

Off the top of my head, that's definitely up there on my list. MBDTF album turned me from hater to fan. 2-3 songs I just can't get into but production is pretty much flawless. Last ten years is a long time though so it's hard to pick one especially a recent release. 
A few of my favorites that come to mind

50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin'

The Dream - Love King

Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot

Tank - Sex, Love & Pain

Miguel - All I Want Is You

Not a big fan of these albums but loved the production on Drake's Take Care and Game's RED Album

I know you asked for one but I cant stop at one album, off the top of my head.

Diplomatic Immunity
MBDTF
American Gangster
Teflon Don
Late Registration

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by BossDonVah

IMO MBDTF sucked ... But im gonna go with Take Care
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
 I didnt say take care was hot ..I was talking about production and what was so mind blowing about those weak bars Kanye was spittin...But your clearly a stan so im wasting my time

Originally Posted by RavageBX

IMO MBDTF sucked ... But im gonna go with Take Care
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
 I didnt say take care was hot ..I was talking about production and what was so mind blowing about those weak bars Kanye was spittin...But your clearly a stan so im wasting my time

x2
And College Dropout was 10 times better

Back
Top Bottom