Best QUALITY thermals?

?
nerd.gif

I just got a couple at the Gap outlet for $8.50 each. They seem like pretty good quality, especially for the price. They're the smaller weave thermal,similar to American Apparel but I just couldn't keep spending $20 on a thermal, even though AA's are comfortable.

Pay the $20 and buy quality, fitted, durable ones from American Apparel that will last you winter after winter, or pay $10 or less for some thin, loose-fittingjoints that will give up on you halfway through November.

Dream USA we sell them at my work $10.99 when you wash them they don't shrink that much...

Originally Posted by ddot7

I just got a couple at the Gap outlet for $8.50 each. They seem like pretty good quality, especially for the price. They're the smaller weave thermal, similar to American Apparel but I just couldn't keep spending $20 on a thermal, even though AA's are comfortable.

yeah 20 is a lot for a thermal but if were talkin about quality here the j crew joints are beasty trust me. them %%#% are $40 but there thick as hell.abercrombie makes good joints too but they always !$++ it up with their logos

Originally Posted by ddot7

I just got a couple at the Gap outlet for $8.50 each. They seem like pretty good quality, especially for the price. They're the smaller weave thermal, similar to American Apparel but I just couldn't keep spending $20 on a thermal, even though AA's are comfortable.
Yessir
pimp.gif

I got black, blue, white, and gray.

Back
Top Bottom