Best razor known to man? Vol. Tired of disposable

Anyone recommend a good razor to shave the old noggin on top. Tired of laying out 15 bucks for a head shave.

If you are a man of color forget shaving like an "American Male." Get yourself some of these.
images

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

If you are a man of color forget shaving like an "American Male." Get yourself some of these.
images
This.
Cant mess with blades. I get razor bumps

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Dropten

This.
Cant mess with blades. I get razor bumps

Yup........All day.     

Worth every penny

My barber gave me a pair after changing the blades on them for me...........Apparently getting a new pair of trimmers is like getting a new pair of J`s to barbers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

If you have curly/coarse hair, DO NOT use a razor. Get yourself some Andis outliner IIs. $40-50. You'll never go back.

More information on this?

t outliner is the truth
pimp.gif

images

Im a black dude and use a safety razor to shave. The clippers dont give me a close enough shave, my hair is too thick and grows too fast. I just use a double edge safety razor in the shower w/ a fog-less mirror and rarely get any bumps.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

If you have curly/coarse hair, DO NOT use a razor. Get yourself some Andis outliner IIs. $40-50. You'll never go back.
Yup.  
pimp.gif

Ive used the Mach III for years, love it. Didn't think anything was better, than I tried the ProGlide Fusion, loved it, thought it was the best I ever had. Than I switch over to that Shick Hydro Razor (it was free) and it changed my life. I will never go back to Proglide Fusion.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

waiting to get school'd on what shaving cream to buy... i use that green ooze stuff.. seems to work just fine
I won't argue it doesn't work just fine, I used it and thought it was fine as well. But like a lot of products, there's higher quality stuff that isn't sold in most drugstores or supermarkets. I use this Amazon product ASIN B000RI8BZQ along with a badger hair shaving brush and the shaves have been the best I've ever had. Razor burn or irritation are gone and my face feels great. I've also had to use far less than when I would buy Gillette shaving gel. Of course, there's stuff even more expensive and probably of a higher quality, but I've been able to upgrade my shave and despite the initial cost, it's saved me money over the past few years.
I'd agree with this. Also, you should care and take pride in your appearance and how you present yourself. Looking raggedy with razor bumps and loose hairs is not pimpin'.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Big J 33
waiting to get school'd on what shaving cream to buy... i use that green ooze stuff.. seems to work just fine
I used to want to get into all that fancy shaving stuff too but I already take too long when shaving.  I easily get cut so using a safety razor would be frustrating and take forever.  I need to keep things simple with just my Gillette 3 disposal razor (works best for me) and a can of shaving gel.  I don't need all that extra equipment to take up space.  Maybe i'll buy all that stuff when I have more time and bored.

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

I tried shaving with my Andis Outliner once and it really irritated my face.  The blades were adjusted correctly but it hurt when shaving with it.  I guess it doesn't work on facial hair that's straight.  I should try one of those electric shavers.

Back
Top Bottom