BEST scary movie ive EVER seen....period

laugh.gif

Most torrents I'm coming across are dead and so are much download sites. If anyone finds it you know I'm interested, if you get what i mean. haha

Most torrents I'm coming across are dead and so are much download sites. If anyone finds it you know I'm interested, if you get what i mean. haha

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Most torrents I'm coming across are dead and so are much download sites.[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] If anyone finds it you know I'm interested, if you get what i mean[/color]. haha

Most torrents I'm coming across are dead and so are much download sites.[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] If anyone finds it you know I'm interested, if you get what i mean[/color]. haha

Originally Posted by hotshots24

I will check it out. I didn't read your summary because I don't want to spoil it. But if its horrible expect to get a PM cussing about my wasted time.

PS: Do you know where to get it(Save time). if not, i will search on my own.
trust me, if you get through the movie, youll enjoy it, it just came out here in the philippines so no i wouldnt know where to download it, i hope it goes international soon, just google Phobia 2 thailand horror or something lol....and some of the girls are 
grin.gif

Wow
laugh.gif

My girl is out there in the Philippines right now and she was literally telling me about this movie like an hour ago on the phone.
Movie seems dope though.

If anyone finds it please pm me a link. I'd really love to watch this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hotshots24

I will check it out. I didn't read your summary because I don't want to spoil it. But if its horrible expect to get a PM cussing about my wasted time.

PS: Do you know where to get it(Save time). if not, i will search on my own.
trust me, if you get through the movie, youll enjoy it, it just came out here in the philippines so no i wouldnt know where to download it, i hope it goes international soon, just google Phobia 2 thailand horror or something lol....and some of the girls are 
grin.gif

Wow
laugh.gif

My girl is out there in the Philippines right now and she was literally telling me about this movie like an hour ago on the phone.
Movie seems dope though.

If anyone finds it please pm me a link. I'd really love to watch this.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom